Chapter [1]

y/n's pov [this is when u were still a kid]

I was playing in the grass with my baby brother and the animals when I heard a *bang*, I ran back to our home with my bro in my arms,when I saw what had happened,someone got me and separated my brother from me,while two other guys carried the dead bodies of my parents.

When they got us to where they needed to bring us,they put me and my brother in a cellar (or something),after a few years,they started experimenting on me and my brother,but I tried making them experiment on me more.And when I get back to the cellar,I try teaching my brother to turn into an animal.

When the time came for them to experiment on me again,I told my bro to turn into something tiny.when he turned into a sort of insect I did the same,when they opened the cellar door (idk right now),me and my bro got out,well lucky for us,the person who experimented on me is as stupid af.

When we got to our old house,me and my bro changed back to our original form,at least our animal friends kept the place clean and tidy,and kept others away from it.

*+^~~~~~~~~~~^+*

Welp!that's all I got,sorry for the short chap,I'll find a way to have time to continue the next chapter cuz of prison *cough*school*cough*.
Anyway,if u guys have any ideas on how y/n will be falling in the void with her bro,pls tell meh,welp,c u in da next chap,BOIIII!!!!!