Chapter [5] {sneak peak}

Your pov

While I was acting unconscious,killer was carrying me bridal style,even tho I hated being held like that,I still needed to act unconscious to know what they'll do next.

When we went through the portal that they came out of,we were in a really dark place,and I can tell since I can't sense any light beams of a sun or any rays of light anywhere. Then I heard killer talking "hey nightmare,error,we got her." how come I know all of them EXCEPT this 'nightmare' guy? "g o , o w n e t w i f r h o h r .
o d n w e e d o a t o t e t e s" and yet I could already tell that that's error,at least I understand what he's saying even though it's so glitched up "well we don't have to wait for them,but we do need to wait for her to wake up" I'm thinking 'nightmare' said while killer put me on the so called 'ground'. (if u don't know wut error said,he said "good,now we need to wait for the others.")

When I sensed that they weren't looking,I slowly sat up and stared at them and pretended like I was shocked so I can see what they'll do next,since I am quite curious cause I've only seen the au's,I didn't interact with any of them except when I destroy the au,I just gasped and did a surprised face,which got their attention "who are you?!" well,of course I know who they are,and yet again,I still don't know who nightmare is "I-I-I-I'm error,t-t-th-that's killer,horror,n-n-ni-nightmare,and dust" error said while pointing to each one of them,and for some reason,it was less glitchy.

So nightmare is a sans that has black goop all over him and he has black,gooey tentacles on his back,ok then "well,ok then,so what are your au's?" I asked,but they didn't really get surprised,not like how I expected "well,according to our names,I'm from dreamtale,horror is from horrortale,dust from dusttale,error in errortale or the anti-void,and killer from killertale."

"well,ok then,but I really need to get back to-" i was cut off by a portal opening and seeing paint on all five of the sanses and someone carrying me bridal style through the portal and I heard the portal close "ARE YOU OK HUMAN?" I heard a loud,ear breaking voice,when I looked up,I saw blueberry,a.k.a underswap sans,and yet ink and dream were glaring at him,wonder why "yeah,I'm ok,also,can you put me down please?" blueberry was blushing a lot then put me down "so,what's your name?" ink asked "I'll tell you my name if you guys tell me your names and au's" they were all shocked when I said the word 'au's',how come they're shocked and the other five weren't? "HOW DO YOU KNOW THE AU'S?!" they all said-, no,they yelled at the same time

*+^~~~~~~~~~~^+*

thx to Gokuthesayian35 for tellin meh da au of killer sans :P , welp,cya