Chapter [4]

nightmare's pov [from chap. 3]

I was looking at this "new au",when a human girl with rainbow hair and rainbow eyes made a portal,she was staring at it for a few minutes then a tear went down her cheek,she wiped it of and went inside. I also went in before the portal closed,it was another void,with different [f/c] orbs with the names of the different au's above them.

Then I went forward to an orb that showed the same human girl killing all the monsters in the au,the color of the orb started to fade and crumble a bit. I think she'll do great in our team.

I tried getting out,but seems like anyone who goes here can't get out except that human girl. When I heard a portal opening, I quickly hid somewhere away from the grey,crumbled orb.

*+^~~~~~TeM skip to when u get home and nighty going back to the anti-void~~~~~^+*

still nighty's pov

I told error about that girl if she can join our team in destroying au's,he said he'll get her tomorrow since he doesn't want to 'waste his time' with another au.

your pov

I woke up by my bro pouring water on me,again "sis,you weren't waking up again." "oh,sorry bro" I said while I snapped my fingers and a bucket of ice cold water appeared above him,I poured the water on him with my magic "really sis?" "yep,and that was revenge for making me wear a maid outfit on one of my assassinations" yeah,we were assassins,well,I'm mostly the one assassinating "STILL NO REGRETS!" my bro shouted while raising his closed fists in the air "howzabout I help you dry off" "nah,I can do it myself" my bro said while walking out my room.

After he left my room,I dressed in the clothes I wore yesterday,then I teleported in the middle of the forest,when I got there the animals were going around me "you guys still want me to sing huh?" I asked and they all just nodded "fine." I said and sighed while I sat down in the ground and started to sing (to lazy to write da lyrics so here's the song)

When I ended the song,I heard a portal open and a low,soft voice,as soft as a whisper "there she is,the one night told us about" one of them whispered to the other,even tho I sense (even tho u SANS) three figures behind me "let's sneak up on her so it's easier to make her unconscious" another one said,I just picked up a flower and pretended to smell it so I don't look suspicious,I just wanna see how this turns out and I wanna know who this 'night' is,then my soul turned blue,heh,telekinesis,one of my powers,the one who turned my soul blue made me float in the air and face the three of them,they seemed so familiar.....oh! They're from horrortale,dusttale,and killertale! they're also the sanses.....

While I was lost in thought,dust,a.k.a. the one who turned my soul blue,clenched his fist,there was no effect on my soul,but I pretended to be unconscious so I can see what they'll do next.

*+^~~~~~~~~~~^+*

Halo again! Just want a few ideas on wut's gonna happen next-
y/n:And I tried,SO HARD,not to break the fourth wall
Of course,anyway,cya in da next chap,bai!