Chapter [8]

y/n's pov

When I got to my room, I just stood in the middle of the room so I can go to my void again. While I was gonna get my pocket watch again, I felt that someone was watching me, then my best friend hug attacked me -_- "YYYYY/NNNNNN!" "Wtf- jeez -----, don't do that, you almost gave me a heart attack" "says the person without a heart" my best friend replied, when can I say her name already? It's supposed to be in this chapter -_- (can't u just stick with the script already?) ok jeez.

Then my ghost friend [middle name] started laughing a bit "you just got dunked on by someone younger than you" [middle name] said while my cousin was still hugging me. Both of us are kinda like frisk and Chara, except we're not kids and we don't always have the choices to continue and reset.

"Anyway, can ya please let go of me?" I ask my cousin, obviously annoyed. "Yeah sure" [he/she] said enthusiastically while getting off my back. (Did I use dat right?) "nice to see ya again ------." I said with a warm smile. "...Ye-yeah, nice to see you too!" [he/she] said with a short pause at the beginning. "..you feelin ok? You usually answer quickly with your 'annoyingly long sentences'." I say with a smirk, "now look who's being all fancy with their words." "There [he/she] is, I thought you were a doppelgänger for a sec"

"Guess it really has been a long time..." There was a long silence until- "[Y/N]! CAN YOU HELP ME DEAL WITH THESE SANSES WHILE I COOK?" Wow, he can really hear like any animal. "Yeah sure, just wait a sec." I say back.

I finally went downstairs to see [b/n] trying to keep cherry and raspberry away from each other with his magic, classic and outer watching tv, and I can sense sci actually found the library. "Why didn't you just ask me instead? I'm way more active than [y/n] -_-." ------ says while going down the stairs, "D'accord" I say to [him/her] in French without noticing, then everyone stopped what they're doing and stared at me, except for sci, who's still in the library. "Qu'est-ce que vous regardez tous?" I ask again in French without noticing. They still stare at me while sci walks in the room wondering why it suddenly went quiet.

After a while I finally have a face of realization "...Did I say that in French again?" "Ouais" my brother responds...

(Anyway, das all, hope you guys liked it, bai!)