Chapter [6]

your pov

While me,ink,dream,blue and my bro talked for a while,me and my bro finally got back to our au,and when he closed the portal,I asked him on how he knew where to find me "hey bro,how'd you know where to find me?" "Well,to obvious when I came back,you were gone,and I always find you in the middle of the forest,so I just walked there until I heard a portal either opened or closed,and when I got there,I couldn't find you or a portal,so that means the portal closed,and I know you wouldn't go somewhere else instead of the middle of the forest,your favorite place to stay,so that means someone has taken you,and so I made a portal to nightmare's realm-" "wait,you know nightmare?" "well,yeah." how come he knows nightmare and I don't?

"Well,continuing to the discussion,when I got there I saw you were pretending to be unconscious again,so instead of just watching,I went to the anti-void and told ink,dream and blue because that's what someone would usually do when they see someone they care about unconscious or in danger or such,also I didn't want you to get bored there." "wow,you really know me when I get bored,also you don't ALWAYS have to talk like scientists all the time" I said while nudging him and smirking and yet he just groaned and.........blushed? well,it wasn't really that visible,so I might be seeing things "really sis? You know that I know you much because we're siblings,also,I don't talk like a scientist." "riiiiiiiiiiight" I said while crossing my arms and rolling my eyes,and yet his blush grew,so I wasn't seeing things.

We finally reached our home (if u don't know wut y/n's or ur home looks like,just imagine of it or use ur own house irl cuz author-chan is always lazy) and yet [b/n] unlocked the door,guess he locked it before he left "now come on [y/n],you haven't eaten anything since you woke up" my bro said while walking in the house,also he doesn't really call me my name often,he mostly calls me 'sis' instead of [y/n] "k bro,also did you cook before you left,cuz I don't really see much smoke in here anymore" I said while I walked in and closed the door behind me,also when I said that,he just stayed still right in front of the kitchen "......a-actually,I......didn't......" "eh,it's ok bro,I can help ya cook,besides,two souls are better than one" "heh,thanks sis" he said while I went in the kitchen and got my apron,since I mostly bake instead of cook.

When I put on my apron,I was kinda having a hard time trying to tie it at the back "oh,I can help you sis" "nah,it's ok,I can do it on my own,besides its KNOT like I know how to tie it" I said while making my hands into guns and winking while smirking at my bro who is face palming and kinda near face walling "let me just help you" he said while already tying (?) the back of my apron "I could've done it myself" I said while putting my hands in the pockets of my apron "I could already tell you needed help tying that" "well I could already tell you needed help cooking." and yet my bro stayed silent "get BURNed bro" I said while turning on the stove.

*+^~~~~~TeM skip after cooking/baking cuz of da punz~~~~~^+*

After cooking and eating with my bro,I told him that I needed to be somewhere........

*+^~~~~~~~~~~^+*

Welp! There was literally no use for da music above,but I still put it anyway! And c u peeps in da next chap,bai!