Chapter [7]

[b/n]'s pov (wow,took long enough)

"Hey bro,I just need to go somewhe-" [y/n] said but was cut of by a portal opening and five figures screaming and falling on top of [y/n] "WHAT THE HECK?!" [y/n] screamed at the five figures "oops,I'm sorry." the one with the fluffy jacket said and stood up,oh,it was outertale sans,and there's undertale sans,underfell sans,science sans and swapfell sans,how'd they get here? "well,thanks for getting of me,but can you tell your friends to do the same?" when [y/n] said that,the sanses on top of her instantly stood up with either a red,blue,or purple hue on their faces, I cannot let them steal [y/n] from me!

"So,how'd you get here?" I said slightly annoyed while crossing my arms "well we were just walking to my lab when a portal appeared out of no where and-" "AND WE ENDED UP FALLING FOR SO LONG THEN FELL ON THE GROUND!"sci started then fell yelled "one,you all of you fell on me,not the ground,and two,now you know how frisk felt when they fell in the underground" [y/n] said and they got kind of surprised that she knows frisk "how do you know frisk? Are you their friend or something?"classic asked her "well,no,we haven't even met each other,also I don't live in any of your au's,so no one you know knows me except ink,blue,dream,error,dust,killer,nightmare and horror" [y/n] said while the sanses were shocked when she said 'au's' and the names of the other sanses except for ink,blue and dream "HOW DO YOU KNOW THE AU'S?!"they all screamed at the same time,even [y/n] screamed with them "-and stuff like that,also I knew you would say that because that was ink,dream and blue's reaction when I said 'au's'." [y/n] said after everyone screaming except me.

While they were all introducing each other and talking for a while,I was already getting annoyed by them blushing a little when they were talking with [y/n],I can't let them have her,she's gonna be mine! "welp,I'm just gonna go to my room now,hey bro,can I nap for a little bit,I promise I won't sleep for the rest of the day again" [y/n] asked "sure sis." I said while glaring at at the sanses.

When she went in her room,I made my eyes,right hand and the souls of the sanses glow [second fav. color],brought them in front of me and made them face me and did my creepy face "I F  Y O U  E V E R  H U R T  [ Y / N ] , E V E N  A  S C R A T C H , I  W I L L  T E A R  Y O U R  S O U L S  A P A R T ," I said with my creepy voice,even though [y/n] can do it better......with her..........sweet,beautiful voice.........no [b/n]! You shouldn't think of her now! Your trying to help her!.............somehow.......... "A N D  [ Y / N ]  B E L O N G S  T O  M E." I continued,and they seemed to be frightened,well they should be! After I said that,I snapped my finger then my eyes,hand and their souls turned back to normal,making them fall on the ground with a *thump* sound.

^+*~~~~~~~~~~*+^

Yaaaaaay!the chap is done!and it was [b/n]'s pov da whole TeM! And seems like your own brother likes you more than a sibling,also da vid above is just for laughs,welp,cya da next chap,bOi!