[1]

Mari P.O.V

"Toonz.." I say, throwing a Teddy at her.

"What Del?" She says throwing it back at me.

"Do you ever think we'll ever find 'the one?'"

"We might, we might not, that all depends"

"Depends on what?"

"It depends on you, what you'll do when you meet him"

"Well.."

"Well what?"

"Well, I for sure will treat him like a king, make sure he never thinks down about himself and always keep him happy"

"That's sweet, but he needs to treat you like a princess, and he needs to keep you happy too"

"And if he doesn't?"

"We break his legs and arms and then we can cut of his di-"

"Okay okay, I understand!" I say covering my ears and laughing a little.

Toonz and I have been friends since we were 4. Her real name is actually Denise, but I've always called her Toonz. Just like my real name is Mari, but she calls me Del, or Delirious. She's helped me a lot and currently, she's trying to get me on my feet. Helping me find a job while I stay at her place for some time. After that, I'll hopefully work my way up from there.

"What shall we watch today my dear Toonz?"

"Septiplier shit"

"Septiplier shit?" I asked confused.

"C'mon Del, you're acting like you've never heard of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye"

I tilted my head in confusion as Toonz only looked at me wide eyed.

"How dare you call yourself my best friend without knowing about Septiplier!" She says laughing while throwing Teddy at me.

"You never told me about them!" I say throwing it back and giggling.

"Well sit your ass right there and we'll watch them" she says patting the seat next to her on the couch.

"Okay, but after that, I have to catch up on Destiel"

"Destiel?"

"Oh shut up"

--

Five hours passed and I had to get ready for work.

I was just about to leave my house when I got a call. Reaching in my purse, I pull out my phone and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mari Schuyler?"

"Yes Ma'am, it is"

"I want to inform you that you no longer need to come to work"

I stood there not saying anything.

They're firing me! For what reason?