[12]

Mariah's P.O.V

After that little situation with William happened, I haven't been able to look him in the eye. I felt terrible because after that happened, All I could think about was Derek.

Sighing, I walked into the house and found Toonz, Vanoss and Marie in onesies and eating popcorn. Toonz and Marie were play fighting and Vanoss was laughing so much she started to cry.

Looking at their outfits, I seen that Marie wore a black and white cat onesie, while Vanoss had on an owl and Toonz had on a bunny.

Within a matter of seconds, their calm talking turned into screaming and I couldn't help but start laughing.

"TOUCH ME AGAIN AND WE'RE GONNA FIGHT"

"YOU WOULDN'T HIT ME"

"WANNA BET?"

"YEAH I BE-"

"YOU LIL SH-.... Oh hey Mariah"

"Hey guys" I said closing the door behind me.

"Girly!!" Marie said running up to me and picking me up.

"Marie! Put me down!" I say giggling as she spins me around in her arms.

"Nope! You're mine now!" And with that, she's running away with me in her arms.

"We must save the princess!" I hear Vanoss yell in the other room. I looked up at Marie who was now smirking.

"Ready to play hide and seek?" She whispered while running quietly up the stairs.

"Oh, I was born ready" I say holding her tighter so she doesn't drop me.

She opened my bedroom door and nicely set me down on my bed. Looking around, I seen a few bags of her laying around the room and a blow up bed.

She was going through her things when she turned to me and pulled out a bag.

"Before we start, you need to put this on"

She handed me the bag. Pulling the bad off, in my hands laid a puppy onesie inside, it was a cute black and white one.

I looked up at her with a smile on my face and all she did was laugh.

"Really Marie, a puppy?" I say giggling and lightly punching her arm.

"Aw c'mon, it suits you!" she said giving me a heartwarming smile.

"Fine I'll wear it, But you have to get out!"

"Yes ma'am!"

She quickly walked to the door and walked out, looking at the outfit in my hands, I changed into the outfit and opened the door.

Marie's P.O.V

I stood outside her door waiting for her to change. Hopefully she did it quickly because I heard Toonz coming a bit to close to where we were.

I was about to knock on the door when she opened the door. I stood there just looking at her like an idiot and she gave me that dorky little smile that I love.