[6]

William's P.O.V

Friday came and I was happy, Mariah was here, Jennifer was off, and no one bothered me, which meant I could have some alone time to myself for once.

I leaned back in my chair, closing my eyes and relaxing a bit when I heard the door open. With out opening my eyes, I spoke with them.

"Yes?"

"I finished all of my work Mr.Hamilton, and I ask that you give me the rest of the day off" She said shy at first, but then became more confident.

"Let me think about it.. Mhm.. No"

"What?! But I did everything you asked!"

I sat up in my chair and looked directly at her, keeping a straight face which shows her I'm being serious.

You're mine, and if you leave, he will have you, I'm not having that.

"That does not matter to me Ms. Schuyler, now get the papers off my desk and go check them over again."

"If I don't get a raise for this, as least Marie deserves one, she's worked here longer than me yet I get more pay and that's highly unfair, she does more than anyone else here, if anyone deserves a raise, it's her"

"No Ms.Schuyler, now go back to work"

She went silent for a bit, then spoke up.

"Fuck you William" she said as she walked out.

Did she just?..

"Excuse me?" I say, my voice thick with annoyance and anger.

She only turned and stuck up the middle finger, slamming my door as she went.

What the hell?

I quickly got up and wanted to go talk with her, but maybe it would be best to let her cool off.

Is it the time of the month?

I thought for a moment.

Should I but her chocolate? That helps right?

Wait no, I already upset her, so what do I do?

Leave her alone, if she is on it, and you pissed her off even more, her next move would be to kill you.

"Ugh" I say as I sat back in my chair, with my hands covering my face, sighing.

This girl is going to be the death of me.

--

A few hours later, I decided to head down for lunch, and to check up on how everyone is doing.

As I walked out of my office and seen Mariah quite happy, so I went over to see what got her in such a good mood until my eyes landed on him. I quickly walked over to where they were gathered.

Why is he in my damn building talking to my girl?

The moment our eyes met, Mariah's smile dropped.

"What is he doing here?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Well he ju-"

"I'm here to see my girlfriend, I'm allowed to do that, right?"

Girlfriend?

I looked over at her and she was blushing like crazy.

No no, don't give him the blushy face.