[13]

William's P.O.V

Since that day when Mariah was in my office, I couldnt help but think about it. It played in my head over and over again, and it was driving me crazy.

Sighing, I picked up my phone and decided to give her a call. It's been a day or so and I wanted to give her a bit of space.

After the 3rd ring, someone had picked up.

"Uhh, Hello?" I heard a deep male voice come through the phone. Confused and upset, I quickly hung up, throwing my phone in the process.

What the hell was that? That didn't sound like my princess.

"Uh sir, is everything okay?" I heard a voice come from the door. I looked up and seen Jennifer standing there.

I looked at her and back down and at the papers in front of me.

"Everything's fine, please leave"

"But sir, I-"

"Leave, Now"

She immediately runned out the door and didn't look back. I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

--

Marie's P.O.V

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" I heard come from the door, so I sat up and I opened my eyes. Mariah was standing there, her hair crazy but with a big smile on her face, as well as a plate of food she had made me.

"But I'm vegan" I say, frowing a bit.

"Well then wakey wakey, trees and sadness" She said as walks up to the bed, and puts the food down in front of me. I thanked her and started to eat. She left the room to go get me some water, when her phone rang.
Derek was over so I of course handed him her phone.

He answeres it so he could tell them to wait so he can hand her the phone when she came back but that didn't go as planned.

"Uhh, hello?" He say a bit confused.

Appearently, no one spoke when he answered, they only hung up quickly and that was it. He put her phone back down and left. I got up.

I put my plate beside the bed in the little table and walked over to the bathroom to wash my face. I turned in the sink and cleaned up when I heard someone walk in.

"Marie, You drink will be on the table" Mariah says sweetly. I smile and started to brush my teeth.

As I finished up, I turned off the sink and walked back over to the bed, sitting next to Mariah.

"I forgot to tell you, your phone rang and when Derek answered they hung up"

"Hm, maybe they called the wrong number?"

"Yeah, maybe"

It was quiet for a bit, but I spoke up and broke the silence.

"So, I'm going to go look for jobs again, so I can at least help out around here"

"Marie, you don't ha-"

"No no, I do, You guys are letting me stay with you and I'd like to help out"

"Bu-"

"No buts Mrs.Schuyler!" I say playfully and lightly push her.

She leaves the room and I decide to take a shower.

William's P.O.V

I walked up to her door step. Knocking lightly on it, then fixing my suit. The door opened and revealed a very cute, as well as tired Mariah. She was pouting and yawning.