[2]

Mari P.O.V

Today at work was absolutely chaotic. This morning, I had barely enough time to get ready due to my alarm clock not going off. Not only that, I was being treated like straight trash by Jenny. Thankfully though, I finished the papers that needed to be done.

I got up from my desk and went to the elevator to bring my papers up to him. When I got out, I immediately walked to his office, knocking before I walked it.

"Come in" I hear from behind the door. I opened it to reveal Mr.Hamilton, who was currently reading a book.

"I came to bring you your papers sir" I say placing them neatly on his desk. He takes a break from reading his book and places it next to him.

"Ah, Thank you Ms.Schuyler, it's nice to see you in my office for once" he said smirking at me. I blushed and started to walk away when he spoke.

"Wait"

I turned to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

"E-Excuse me?"

He stood up and pointed to a chair in front of his desk, his stare demanding.

"I said come here little girl. Now."

And with that, I was where he wanted me to be. He got up from his desk and walked over to me. He bent down, making us nearly the same height, even though he was slouching down.

"Thank you" He said, bringing his face closer to mine. I can feel my heart start to pump faster every time he moved in, slowly but surely.

"For w-what?" I say blushing horribly. I was unable to stop myself from stuttering now. I don't know why he has this huge effect on me.

He smirked and chuckled a little. Shaking his head and giving me his million dollar smile once more.

"Well Ms.Schuyler, you've helped my company out a lot. Your job is the most important since it deals with me and other businesses, Jennifer was only using you to get to as well as trying to get me to pay her more" He started to lean in more and more. I was too focused on what he said.

That bitch was using my hard work to get her a fucking raise!?

"That little bitch was doing wh-" Suddenly, he smashed his lips onto mine. Starting out forceful but then becoming gentle. I kissed back. About 30 seconds into the kiss I freaked out.

This is my boss.

I'm kissing my boss.

This.. this isn't right.

In a split second, I pushed him off me. I took a few steps back, bringing my hand to touch my lips.

He took a step closer to me.

"Ms.Schuyler, let this be the last time I tell you, do not curse"

I shook my head.

He must be insane!

He just kissed me and he's upset that I cursed?

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. He was walking towards me while I only backed away more. His stance and look giving off a dominant vibe.