[15]

New story! Please go check it out and tell me what you think!

But please enjoy the chapter :)

-Toonz

William's P.O.V

I was quite surprised that she had said yes to me. I was expecting her to punch me, or to kick me out. But she did none of those, and I was greatful for that.

I decided to pick this amazing restaurant for our date, but I had thought about it.

Flaunting my money won't win her heart. So I decided to go for a different approach. I made some sandwiches and picked out some of her favorite snacks. I planned to pick her up around 7 pm. So we could watch the sunset together.

Toonz had told me she loves watching it, so I thought it would be great. But the way I even got that information was through Toonz.

Flashback

"Can you tell me what kind of snack she likes?" I say, avoiding making any eye contact.

"Depends.." I still don't look at her, but she's standing a least 5 ft away from me.

"On what?" I say, trying to sound tough but failing a bit.

I wasn't really scared of people, but Toonz, with out a doubt scared the hell out of me.

"What you would do to get the information" She says getting a bit closer now and is a few inches away from my face. Her hand reached over and caressed my cheek.

I quickly stand up and take a few steps away from her. Giving her a disgusted look while she gave me a confused one. After a moment she bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god, did you think I was hitting on you?" She says through laughs. I raise my brow and nod my head yes.

"Chill dude, I'm happily taken, and what I was trying to say is the way to get answers is if you get me some snacks, and a movie"

"Then why did you get all close and touch me like that?"

"I got close because I wanted to mess with you, and I grabbed your cheek so you could at least look at me"

"Oh, and those things, what are they for exactly?" I say, very curious on why she wanted them.

"I plan on having a movie night with my beloved Vanoss, but I'm broke and in need of money"

"Oh, well I have no problem in helping" I say, giving her a smile. It's weird to act all... cheerfully, but Mariah liked it when I acted like this and I need to get on her good side.

"Even if you didn't ask for answers, you would still help?"

"Of course, Any one Mariah likes, then I like too"

A smile forms on her face, but within a second, it fades away. It's then replaces with a frown.

"Sorry" Is all she says. I give her a small side smile and pat her on the back.