Chapter 1 | burn in hell

Did you guys miss me! No.. okay then. Anywho here's the new story. Enjoy!

Y/n

It honestly feels weird without yuki. I honestly thought she was a real friend.

But like someone said. 'Friends are always fake'

She knows to much.

We made a fire outside. Where we are all starting at with yuki stuff biting into flames. We through away all her things and things she have gave us.

Taurtis hugs me from behind

Taurtis hugs me from behind. The fire gets bigger. We throw more things in there.

The last thing I throw is a picture of me and her. I watch if disappear in minutes Turing into ashes. "Yes burn in hell yuki" Emily yells

She walks back in the house and we follow her. "Literally she can burn in hell" she flopped down on the couch. "She was one of my best friends. She's the first person I met when I came beside Kayla"

"She was the first person I met too when I first came" I said sitting next to her

"I think. I have bad memory" I sigh "she can burn in hell"

*

First day back to school. It's gonna be horrible.

We haven't been to school since Christmas and it's February.

I bang my alarm and put my face in the pillows. "Y/n! Hurry up lazyass!" My wonderful brother yells

"Shut up!" I lift my head and tell and drop my head again "wow to think that I was gone for a month and to think your sister would actually be nice to you" I hear his footsteps walking away.

I start falling into sleep but get the sheets get pulled off of me. "Come on y/n it's the last months of school year before we go to college get up" taurtis says

I don't answer and try to fall asleep again.

"Babe"

"Let me sleep"

"You missed an hour of a school now lets go"

"What!"

"Yeah you fell Asleep" I quickly get up and change not caring if he's in the room. I mean he's saw me naked before (*wink wink*)

"Well that got you up" he leaves the room and I Check the time

6:45 a.m.

That fucking bitch lied to me

*

"Babeee I'm sorry" I've been ignoring taurtis for at least 2 hours. It's lunch time now

"What will it take for you to talk to me" 

"... buy me food after school"

"Deal" I turn to him and give him a short kiss "that was to short" I turn away walking towards the lunch room.

I sit down in our usual seat. Next thing you know yuki sits next to us

"Look at what the cat dragged in" I say giving her a glare.

Why isn't she dead yet?

"What did I do?"

"Is she serious. Emily is she seriously asking that?"

"Beats me. Yuki, I can't help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out." Yuki gives her a death glare before saying something back to her

"Were you born on the highway? That is where most accidents happen." She smirks

"Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth."

"If you're waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, 'cause it's gonna be a really long time."

"I was going to give you a nasty look but I see that you've already got one."

"Y-"

"Yuki just leave. No one wants you here" she rolls her eyes "whatever"

"Can't believe she was our friend" I roll my eyes and agree with Kayla.

*

Ashely came back to school. Yup you heard that right. She became 'the dead girl' and she loves all the attention.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Ashely close your legs it smells like fish"

"B-"

"Girls calm down. If I hear another word from you to, you'll be send to the office" our teacher tells Ashely and Abby.

"She started it mr!"

" I said quiet!"

The worst thing that can happen did happen. Ashely and yuki are in all my classes.

I hate it. I hate them. They can both burn in hell together