Chapter 7 | my heart. Its melting.

I woke up the the sun hitting my face. Taurtis arms where wrapped around my waist.

I slowly got up unwrapping his arms around me. I got took a shower and got ready.

"Why'd you leave" Taurtis stretched. I shrugged.

There was a knock on the door. It was Abby. "Raise and shine! Okay Taurtis, up. We need to get moving"

He groaned and I followed Abby out. "Everyone but Taurtis and Sam are ready. Me and Kayla went out to rent a car. We called silly this morning and she said she's gonna find a place for us away from town for a while before we can move" 

I nodded. "Do you know where this place is that where gonna be staying in?"

"Not really. I just know it's in the forest. It's a small town, so no one would know who we are. There's only 200 people living over there"

"Only 200?" She nodded and we went out. It was raining lightly but it was getting hard.

There was a mini van with everyone in it. But Taurtis and Sam.

I entered the van and went towards the back. Emily handed me a coffee. "Morning y/n"

"Morning" it was way to early for me.

It was currently 7:05 am.

And it was freezing.

Once everyone was in the van we drove off to the small town.

Taurtis was in the back with me. "How did our life get like this?" I asked yawning.

I didn't want for his response as I fall Asleep on him.

-

"Y/n! Get up!" I quickly sat up. "Where here" Emily smiled.

"Don't fucking do that! You scared the hell out of me"

"Sorry" I got out of the van and looked around. There was barely any people walking around the neighborhood.

There was only 10 houses but it only look like 5 of them actually had people living in them.

"Which one ours" grian pointed to a two story brick house. I grabbed my bags and headed towards the house.

I was about to open the house when a girl and boy came out of there house which was next door. "Oh hi! You must be the new neighbors!" The girl came towards me with the boy followed her.

"Yeah" she took out her hand to shake. "I'm r/n (random name) and that's my brother"

"Hey" I wave at them. "Um those loser over there are my friends. Theres Taurtis my boyfriend, Sam, grain, Abby, Kayla, and the one two people who's are dancing for some reason is Emily and my brother b/n"

I quietly laugh at them.

R/n and her brother laugh.

"Well it was nice meeting you! See you later?" She asks. I nod and they leave.

"Who was that" grian Asked. "Our neighbors. "

I enter the house. It we big but not that big.

It had 4 rooms so we each had to share with a person. I decided to share with Abby much to Taurtis complaints.

"But I wanted to share a room with you" he pouted. "Aw I'm sorry baby" I kissed him and left.

"That kiss was too short! That's not far!" He yelled out and I laughed.

-

I put away all my things and Taurtis came in hugging me from behind. "I wish you where sharing a room with me" he frowned. "I had to share with Sam"

I turn around to face him. "I'm sorry" he leans down to kiss me but I got out of his arms.

"Stop doing that"

"Doing what?" He groans. I laugh.

He sat on my bed and sighs.

-

"Please share a room with me! Sam sucks"

"Hey! I do not!" Sam yells out from another room.

"I already moved in all my stuff" I play with his hair

"I don't care"

I look up to him. "I'll think about It" he grins.

"That doesn't mean yes"

"Your so cute"

"No I'm not" I blush. "True. Your beautiful. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. You keep me alive"

My heart. It's melting.

I lean up and kiss him. "Thank you" I whisper.

Later on Taurtis falls asleep. His head on my lap well I play with his hair watching tv in the living room.

Abby and Kayla laugh from the other side of the living room. Sam, grian, my brother, and Emily do a staring contest.

This is my home.

I belong with them. I don't need a real family to feel happy.

I got them, and they got me.

And for the first time in forever, I feel safe.

I don't have to worry about people trying to come and get us, I don't have to worry about being on a wanted list and I don't feel the need to have a knife with me right now.

Because right now with everyone I love around me, they make me feel safe.

-

I'm so sorry it's short! Forgive me!