Chapter 3/A/n | trashly

⚠️ IMPORTANT A/n ⚠️ okay so I was wondering if you guys would like if I made a story list about popular/good sams yandere series 'x reader' books?

When I make it (if I do), you guys can summit stories to me that you would like to be in the book.

Okay that is all. You may continue reading

Y/n

I leaned my head against the cold brick walls. "You guys asleep yet?" I ask

"No" I hear a faint answer coming across me. I stood up and looked out trough the bars blocking me in.

"30 years in this hell hole." I sigh

"I'll be 48 when I get out"

"Haha were gonna be old"

"Grian! Bad time to laugh"

"Sorry. But just imagine it!"

Stupid kid. I lay back down on the cold hard bed.

*

"Silly?" No answer. "Maybe it was just a... bird or something"

"The windows are closed."

"Or a mouse"

"Pretty sure a mouse can't make that much of a mess" after we heard someone in the kitchen we checked it out just to see a mess with pots everywhere.

"Or-"

"A person" me and grian froze.

"You know grian for a straight A person your not that smart"

I felt something cold against my head. "And for you y/n... well your dead to me"

Black.

*

My head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes. I shot up from the floor.

I looked around.

"Woah... where am I?" Great now I'm talking to myself.

Yup

Oh.my.god. Your back!

Unfortunately

How's life been?

Y/n

Yes?

You've been kidnapped. Fucking look around to get out!

Oh right

I once again looked around.

Wait... I'm still at silly house. Just in her room on the floor.

I quickly get up and walk towards the door. I open it. Wait let me rephrase that. I tried to open the door.

It's locked.

The window!

I open the curtains just to see a wall.

What the fuck?

"Y/n" I Almost go all ninja on them until I realize it's just grian.

"Don't do that!"

"Sorry.. where are we?"

"Well grian.. where in a room."

"No really? I thought we where at McDonald's"

"Ashley was right about you. Your a straight a student but dumb"

Yup that's right Ashley or trashly kidnapped us.

My stupid dumbass step sister. In case you forgot.

Next thing you know the door opened quicker than Ashely can spread her legs open for someone.

Actually that's not true. Ashley probably quicker. She's that thirsty.

Speak of the devil. "Ashely what a present surprise"

"Y/n"

"Me!"

"Grian shut up. Where having a sister moment." Not that I want one.

I don't even count her as my sister. I count her as garbage. Actually that offensive to the garbage.

"So my 'beloved' sister. Where am I?"

"McDonald's"

"Ha! I told you!"

"Yeah and I'm the queen. Wait actually I am"

"Stop being so full of yourself"

"I'm being full of myself? Have you met yourself?" She smirked "yeah I look at myself in the mirror everyday"

"Wow you must spend a lot of money then"

"What?"

"Oh I mean you spend a lot of money of buying mirrors because when you look in one they always break"

"You bitch"

"Hoe"

"S-" she's knocked out.

"Ha!" I look up from Ashley's body to see emily.

"How?"

"Oh well you guys where fighting I called Emily and she saved us because we weren't that far from her" grian our awesome hero said

"Where we fighting that long?" He nodes.

"Huh. Well what are we waiting for let's go!"

*

I hear something banging against the bars "get up it's breakfast time"

Stupid guards.

I look out the little widow I have. The sun is barley setting.

I walk out after they let open the gates. They immediately put chains on my arms and legs. They do the same to grian, Emily, taurtis, and Abby.

Lucky ass Sam and Kayla.

My hair is sticking all over the place with bags under my eyes. I look at myself in the mirror they have. Then continue walking towards the lunch room.

Everyone treating us like criminals when we're not. No one believes 18 year olds.

I sit down and look at the disgusting food on my tray. I swear school lunch looks better and man school lunches suck.

I take a bit and immediately spit it out. School lunches even taste better.

I look over at my friends. We had to be separated.

I hate everything right now.

*

Sorry it's short. I'm a bit busy this week so I won't be posting a lot. Sorry again :(