Chapter 7

"Derek your girlfriend is an ass kicker. Five years of jiu Jitsu, six years of gymnastics, and six years of kickboxing." Cora said. "You think I haven't noticed that the first time I met her. When she was jogging in the woods and she bumped into me. Then I seen her next was in her treehouse and then after I told her to meet her at a train station to see what she can do. So I went after her in wolf form and I tried to touch her but we all couldn't touch her. She was too quick." Derek said.

"Mom trained her to be quick. She was there at the fire when she helped me escaped. Mom took her memory of her getting me out and then she tackled Kate. Kate burned her ankle, so she stayed in the treehouse that week." Cora said. "She protected us from the evil even if she can't. She still tries." Derek said. "Just like The Vigilante." Cora said. "Alex is The Vigilante?" Derek asked while Alex wakes up.

"I am, but your mom promised me to protect you all. She knows what my brother would of been when he got older. She knows I would've been her sons girlfriend. She wanted me to keep her family safe, but by the time I got in the woods when Laura died, I shot three arrows at Peter. I held her in my arms like she was my sister. She then gave me my memories back and told me too protect you guys from what's coming. So I told her "You don't have to do this Laura." She then died in my arms and her last words was, "Thank you for everything Al."" Alex signed.

"What do you use so you sound like you are talking?" Derek asked. "This sound emitter." Alex signs as she got it out from the chest in loft. "Why didn't you tell us before?" Derek asked? "Your mom wanted me to keep it a secret from all of the wolves." Alex signs while Isaac comes downstairs. Isaac makes a whole speech about how no one likes Peter.

"Oh I forgot to mention. Thanks for shooting me with three arrows while the ARGENT'S ARE OUT OF TOWN TWO YEARS AGO!" Peter yelled. "Every time you try to yell at me I won't be able to hear you. Plus I can still shoot you with an arrow if you want." Alex signs. "Your a bitch." Peter said.

"And you are an ass who thinks he's helping his nephew and niece. You forgot one thing Peter I know everything that your sister took away from you. So you better keep your mouth shut before I drive a damn arrow in your hand." Alex signed running to Peter with an arrow in her hand while Derek holds her from Peter. "You won't touch him yet." Derek signed. "Yet!" Peter said.

"Hey I'm keeping her from putting an arrow through you. If you want me too let her go, I can?" Derek said. "No I'm fine. I'm just gonna go." Peter said while Alex runs to get her bow and Peter runs quicker to get out the door while Alex shoots Peter in the right shoulder. "You didn't have to shoot Peter." Derek said. "He was a dick who deserved that arrow. He also deserves it for killing Laura as well." Alex signed which made Cora smiled.

"Fine, but I'm getting the arrow out of him that you shot at him. If you don't mind sitting on the couch while I take the arrow out of him. While you won't attack him or you'll be in our room getting a shower and I'll come up in a few to lie down with you." Derek said. "Fine, I'm going to bed but if he says any word to me I'm tazing him." Alex signs.

"He won't and I'm going to make sure of it. Night princess." Derek said. "Night Derek and Cora."Alex signed. "I'll watch her." Cora said patting her brothers shoulder. "Come here Peter let's get this arrow out of you." Derek said. "Why did she have to shoot me?" Peter asked? "You killed Laura and tomorrow she won't like a thing about how we are going after them. While she is here or with us. She's using her bow and that Scott's pack doesn't know about her being red."Derek said.

"And they won't know unless they figure it out." Cora said. Derek takes out the arrow and Peter yells.
"That seemed like that hurt." Derek said. Derek goes to lie down next to Alex and kissed her cheek.
"What was that for?" Alex signs. "For telling me something of my mother that I never knew and tackling Kate." Derek said. "I love you." Alex signs. "I love you." Derek signed. "I thought you both went to sleep." Cora said.

Next day
"I want you to come and get us. Save us if we don't get this done. Do anything to keep this secret from Scott." Derek said. "Don't worry I know how to keep a secret and keeping him safe." Alex signed.
"Go and do this I got your back." Alex signed. "Alex why didn't you tell us?" Allison said. "I didn't have too, his mother was the only thing I promised to her." Alex signed remembering it. "By who?" Lydia asked getting Alex out of her memory.

"His sister Laura and mother came to me in high school. They told me that her mother wanted too see me at her house back then. I wasn't a person of interest. I was made with gifts that the FBI wanted. So my father was after me and after he kept searching. He faked being off the team to watch me leave at night in a suit so he abused me and Scott until mother came. She told him to get the drunk out of the house so Derek saw me in the treehouse every night. I knew it was him since he flashed his eyes." Alex signed.

"I can't believe Derek's dead." Alex signs. "Don't say that Alex. It wasn't your fault. You protected the wolves." Allison said. "I'm taking a nap." Alex signed.