Chapter 10

"Deucy do me a favor and push me in the water. Then you guys can sleep. I'll be in here."Alex signs.
"Your not tired?" Jordan asked. "Yeah beating your asses on a log was so tiring." Alex signed sarcastically. "Night little hunter." Deucalion said. "Goodnight wolves, Jordan." Alex signs. Alex swims around in the pool while Deucalion's pack sleeps.

Next day in the morning
They see Alex sleeping in the bed and Deucalion's pack leaves the house to get new clothes on. Alex remembers how Derek lost Paige. "Peter take the body from Derek. He doesn't need to go through this." Alex said in her five year old voice. "My eyes....... they're different." Young Derek said. "Different but still beautiful." Talia said.

End of dreamAlex wakes up

End of dream
Alex wakes up. "You're finally up." Cora said. "Well I'll be up anytime for you. Just for you." Alex signs.
"You're happy for some reason." Cora said. "I remembered Talia talking to Derek about the color of his eyes to him." Alex signed. "When you were talking at that age or was it when Derek's eyes turned an electric blue color?" Cora asked.

"Both I miss talking and looking at those great blue eyes." Alex signs. "You can take the bite and you'll be able to speak again." Cora said. "I don't want the bite. I just want forgiveness from him." Alex signs.
"You can just get out of this house and go to the loft to speak to him." Cora said.

"He isn't there. Remember this is the anniversary of his first love. Paige." Alex signed. "Where is he?" Cora asked. "The artillery at the end of the woods. Why? You know what I'll just go to the loft." Alex signed. "Great now put some makeup on. You look horrible." Cora said. "Fine." Alex signs. Alex puts makeup on while Cora braids Alex's hair.

 Alex puts makeup on while Cora braids Alex's hair

"Okay let's go. What did you say to Kali?" Cora asked. "I just didn't want her to hurt Derek's pack." Alex signed rubbing her stomach. "What pack Alex?" Cora asked listening to her stomach. "You know what pack if you listened to my stomach and you hear another heartbeat inside me." Alex signed.

"Derek will take this as news Alex." Cora said happily. "I have a feeling he will." Alex signed. "Let's go now." Cora said. They head to the loft and Peter talks about Derek and Paige. "You have no right to talk about Derek that way Peter." Alex signed as she scolded him. "Why not your not his girlfriend anymore and I'm his uncle. You have no resilience to this family?" Peter said.

"You might be his uncle but you are very wrong. I'm carrying his child. I'm two weeks pregnant." Alex signed and everyone gasps besides Cora. "Well then why don't you go find him and tell him yourself. Where ever my nephew is." Peter said.

"I can't it's the anniversary of Paige dying remember Peter. Since you carried her to the woods for the cops to find her dead body." Alex signed throwing a book at Peter. "I deserved that." Peter said.
"They were mad anyways. She died in Derek's arms." Alex signed nearly falling unconscious. "I got her." Peter said carrying her to the bed. Derek comes home at midnight and sees Alex in the loft.

"How is she?" Derek asked Cora. "Hurt. She wants forgiveness from you and she has a secret to tell you." Cora said watching Alex. "What is the secret?" Derek asked. "I want to tell you but it isn't my secret to tell." Cora said. "Go to bed I'll watch her." Derek said. "You owe her an apology." Cora said.

Next morning
Alex wakes up. "Hey beautiful. I want to tell you I'm sorry for having sex with Jennifer. I wouldn't do it if I wouldn't have known." Derek said. Alex punched Derek's leg. "Ow!"Derek said. "I'm pregnant and i'm two weeks Derek,." Alex signed which made Derek smile and Alex hugs Derek. "Oh my gosh. I'm going to be a dad" Derek said.
"Yes Derek. Yes you are,Alex signed.