Chapter 14

Derek tells Alex that he and Cora are going to Mexico and he'll be back in a week. He never came back. So Alex decides to go to school with Isa.
"Hey guys."Alex signs.
"How's Isa? How are you?"Scott asked.
"She's fine and Im fine. Besides her father being away still."Alex said looking down fiddling with her fingers.
"I had sent someone who would get him back."Scott said.
"Who!?"Alex signed.
"Braedon."Scott said.
"Scott can I speak to you about something."Alex signed.
"Yeah."Scott said.
"Did Derek tell you about something about me when Isa turns Three?"Alex signs.
"Yeah he did. Why are you asking?"Scott said.
"Because he seems to keep trying to find ways for me to living."Alex signed.
"I'll see you at lunch. Got to bring her to day care here in school."Alex signed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex goes to get Isa. While they all gather at the table.
"So how's Isa?"Isaac asks.
"She's fine. What happened in class when you and Stiles left?"Alex asks.
"It's nothing I swear to you."Scott said while Stiles gives him a 'Are you kidding me she knows sign language' look.
A girl comes to the table.
"Am I hearing what I think you guys are talking about."The girl said.
"And what do they call you?"Lydia said.
"Kira."Scott said
"Guys she knows what's wrong with you three. But me I'll die before Isa is Three."Alex signed walking away from the table.
"I got her."Isaac said.
"We'll try to help you before you die."Isaac said before realizing that Alex is getting a nose bleed.
"You can't tell them not yet."Alex signed.
"Eventually they'll find out Alex!"Isaac said making his eyes glow.
"Isaac! Eyes!"Alex said when she feels something go down her eyes.
"Alex Im bringing you to Deaton's I'll tell Scott to watch Isa while you are there."Isaac said.
"Im fine Isaac just keep Isa safe. Her birthmark is the key of survival. She's a werewolf and if I turn into one I'll be dangerous until then so except it."Alex signed.
"No Im bringing you to Deaton to slow your death down."Isaac said.
"Fine if you see Derek tell him Isa is with Scott and Im here."Alex signed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac takes Alex to Deaton's clinic and then goes to watch Isa at Scott's house. Melissa McCall comes home and sees Isaac playing with Isa and she picks her up.
"Isaac she is just as fragile as any baby. Yes she might be a werewolf but she still a baby. I'll help you take care while Scott is out."Melissa said.
Derek comes into Melissa's house and wonders where Alex is at.
"Derek,Alex is at the clinic. Deaton is trying to slow her death down. Derek do you think she'll live more than three years?"Isaac asks?
Derek ignored Isaac's question and takes Isa.
"You can't keep Isa and Alex from us. We are all Family Derek. We are a pack!"Isaac said.
Derek leaves with Isa.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deaton's clinic
"Im afraid you probably have a year or two are left. I can give you a potion that can slow it down but it wont work all year."Deaton said.
"Check in every week."Deaton said.
Alex just smiles and then leaves crying. She heads to Derek's house.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She walks up to the loft and sees Derek hugging Isa.
"You know Derek Im losing time here on Earth. Just take care of Isa and don't stop falling in love. Don't give Isa away, Don't shun your daughter out of your life."Alex signs.
"Im dying and I got a year left Derek."Alex signed.
"You have to be joking You'll die when Isa is one."Derek said.
"Deaton said that I don't have long."Alex signed.
"Maybe less than a year."Alex signed.
"She has my middle and your mother's middle name. Don't shun her out. Don't keep her out of your life. Promise me Derek."Alex signs.
"I promise you I won't shun her out,keeping her out of my life."Derek said promising.
"I won't let anything happen to Isa I promise you Alex."Derek said.