Chapter 11

"Cora, what do you think about this outfit?" Alex signed. "Its a good outfit, but you should change the sweats to ripped jeans." Cora said. "You realize its a good thing my belly is not showing yet or I wouldn't be able to fit in these jeans." Alex signed. "Alex, you are not showing your belly yet. Plus we haven't even figured if its a boy or a girl." Cora said.

"Well don't worry we'll find out the gender in two weeks." Derek said entering Alex's room. "Anyways let's go out to get lunch I'm starving." Alex signed. "We all are starving now. Let's go." Derek said.
"What are you two planning?" Alex signed. "Don't worry we aren't planning anything." Isaac said coming into the loft.

"Ready to go to the restaurant?" Derek asked. "Yes. If you guys think going against Deucalion's pack tonight. Dont. As trying to find where they live. Let me tell you, they don't care." Alex signed. "We've realized. What you got to do is tell your family that your pregnant and your pack that includes, am I correct?" Derek asked Alex.

"Yes. I don't have to tell them right away." Alex nods. "Fine stay here we'll bring you both some Mexican." Cora said. "Your keeping me with Isaac. Cora you know I can't handle him." Alex signed.
They leave the loft. "Alex. Can you help me with my homework?" Isaac asked. "I'm good with math." Alex signed.

"I finished math its history." Isaac said. "Oh you should go to Derek. He's good with history." Alex signed. "And you would know." Isaac said. "Hey I dated him for two years. What do you suspect Isaac?" Alex signed. "I don't know. Probably not pregnant." Isaac said.

"Wow jealous much?"Alex signed. "Yeah. I am jealous. You can't blame. I mean look at you." Isaac said.
"Do me a favor Isaac, so.... I'll tell you something." Alex signed. "Ok." Isaac said. "You were my first crush Isaac, but when Derek was there for me when no one knew that I existed in the world he came to me. He told me that I was his girl no matter what, so yeah he loved me first and I had a crush on you." Alex signed.

"You had a crush on me." Isaac said. "Yeah and you never noticed me. Once!" Alex signed. "Alex I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Isaac said. They come back with Mexican food. "Thanks for the food. It that took so long it felt like it was twenty minutes." Alex signed. "We were gone for twenty minutes." Derek said.
"Now we're starving." Isaac said.

They eat and they talk about their day. "Hey come on. I don't know the problems and Alex said you are good with History." Isaac said. "And she is correct. I am good with World History. Now what is the problem?" Derek said. "The Great Depression,Isaac said.

"You usually don't do your homework anyways Isaac. Why are you now doing it?" Derek asked.
"Your correct. I don't usually do it." Isaac said throwing the paper away. "No. You need it to graduate. School is essential." Alex signed. Derek helps him. Night.

"Go!" Derek yelled. "Derek. Did I do something?" Isaac said. "Your doing something wrong by not leaving." Derek said. "Go!" Derek yelled this time throwing a glass at Isaac. Derek yells at Isaac to get his things and leave.

"Do me a favor Derek. You see that glass you threw at Isaac. Well honestly your picking that up when I get back it better be picked up or I'm going to my hideout. Where you don't know where it is at and I'm raising our child there." Alex signs. "Alex!" Derek yelled and he knew she didn't hear him!

"I got her. Think of an apology Derek." Cora said. Alex catches up to Isaac and drops Isaac off at Scott's house. Cora calls Alex on her phone.

C:Cora A:Alex

C: Hey did you mean everything you just said to Derek?

A: Maybe I did. maybe I didn't.

C: Alex that hurt his feelings. He wont do the same towards you and the baby.

A: I get it. He's hurting. His first and only beta he had left. I'll wait in the house till this is over. You can tell him where it's at if you want, but he can't tell anyone else?

C: Its not the only beta he has left. It is the baby whose his last beta, well typically its an Alpha since he got you pregnant while he was an Alpha. I'll tell him where its at in person just don't go all coocoo on him after all he is the baby daddy.

A: Thanks meet him there. I guess.

C: Hey. I'm comin too.

A: Just tell him.

C: bye Ally

Alex arrives at the training house and Derek is awaiting in the rain. "Aw your getting wet. How about we go inside?" Alex signed. "You're a wet dog. Here are some clothes your mom had packed in case. I told any of you guys where this was at." Alex signed.

"That was not funny Alex." Derek said. "It kinda was. You didn't have to run in the rain Derek. Here are some new clothes your mom left in case you found this hideout when you were older." Alex signed.
"She trained you here. I mean this is a huge house." Derek said.

"She didn't just train me here. Sometimes it was in the back of your house. When you got suspended for beating up Mr.Harris for touching Paige in a bad way." Alex signed. "Oh. She told you about my anger too I see." Derek said.

"She taught me everything that I needed to be taught. Even Peter doesn't recognize this house cause Talia erased most of you're memories. She didn't erase anything to her daughters Laura and Cora. She didn't erase me cause she knew how broken I was before she trained me. You change your clothes and then I will give you the tour of this house." Alex signed. "What room is this?" Derek asked.

"This room is full of all of my bows and arrows." Alex signed. "Wait is this the bow you used on Chris and Allison at the artillery? When we got Jackson back to his human self and you shot him in the leg. We practically tried trapping you in and you still escaped the artillery." Derek signed.

"Yeah. I got a nickname called Red from Chris. I stopped them from hurting wolves no one deserves to hurt wolves or anyone for being special. I hated how wolves and hunters had killed others. Before any of this happened your mother knew when I was ready. So she found a bow in the woods one day from a nearly dead huntress. She told Talia to give this to someone special and your mom gave it too me. She said 'It was a special kind of bow for a special kind of girl.' " Alex signed.

"What was the huntress' name?" Derek asked. "Samantha Argent. She was married to Alexander Argent until he killed himself from the bite that Deucalion did. His story is he used his own shotgun and went to a hotel. That a married couple had got married at. They had the most deaths and he died in 1977." Alex signed.

"You seem to know everything about the Argents." Derek signed."Your mother told me. You slept with Kate and then she told me everything Derek like. I said she didn't need me to be taught everything and she told me everything." Alex signed.