Chapter 9

"I'm not leaving this house" Alex signed. "Fine. How about me?" Deucalion said. "Deucalion don't. She isn't with Derek anymore. The mark is gone." Jordan said. Deucalion runs over towards Alex and looks at her shoulder with his red eyes. "Your right she's not of any use to us anymore." Deucalion said.

"Can I train now or do you guys have to watch me do my thing?" Alex signs. "We aren't watching we're remembering." Kali said. "About Talia? Well she trained me so can I go back to my thing?" Alex said.
"Do you mind if I join you on the log?" Deucalion asked.

"Sure get swim trunks on. So I can go against you. Or I can go against you all." Alex signs. "Really." Twins asked.
"If all of you fall in the pool you stop going after my brother's pack. And if I fall in you can have me Jordan. Oh I forgot one small detail. You can't use any wolf abilities. Talia never used any when she was training me on the log." Alex signed.

"How do you know so much about the Hales?" Deucalion asked. "I used to always ran away from my abusive drunk of a father." Alex signed. Alex tries to make them all fall in but Kali and the twins falls in then Jordan falls in the water and now it's Deucalion and Alex. "Fine let's do a little Jiu jitsu Deucalion." Alex signed. Deucalion falls in the water.

"Now you guys can't hurt Scott's pack including Derek. Scott includes him in." Alex signed. "You've been training red." Kali said. "If you guys haven't noticed you guys need to train more often. But don't look at me cause I am not training alpha's who need to learn to survive without its abilities. " Alex signs.

"I'm not a mutt!" Jordan counteracted. "Your right. But, you are a nephew to a mutt." Alex signed. "Don't be an ass Alex. No one likes an ass." Jordan said. "But you love me." Alex signed. "Kali go get your vegenace on Derek,." Deucalion said. "I told you to stay away from Derek." Alex signs.
"We promised you we will stay away from your brothers pack. We said nothing of Derek's pack." The twins said.

"Ugh." Alex signed. "You break Derek, Kali. I'm breaking you in half." Alex signed. "How come you still love Derek? Even after he had broke your human heart." Kali asked. "Deep down he's broken and when he sees me. He knows he's sorry for doing this to me, but he can't live without me so... Do me a favor Kali you hurt him and you got another thing coming baby." Alex signed.

Derek's loft
(this time Cora won't b in da hospital No one will)

Cora comes in the loft. "Where is she? Is she safe?" Derek asked. "She's safe and she promised me she'll come out of hiding when she's ready." Cora said. "Can she come out sooner?" Derek asked.
Kali enters the loft. "I promised your little girlfriend that I won't destroy you, but I want revenge for killing Ennis." Kali said.

"Now how about you go on one and one with me Derek." Kali said which he told them to move as they hold Jennifer back. They fight and Boyd gets electrified. "Grab him." Kali said pointing towards Boyd. Derek kills Boyd as the twins help. "Next time Derek we aren't doing this to enjoy ourselves. We are doing this so you could join our pack." Kali said.

"Alex will have our heads." Ethan whispers to Kali. "You don't think I've noticed it." Kali said. They head back to the house where Alex is at. They walk in and sees Deucalion still trying to beat Alex. "You keep doing this Deucalion and you won't beat her as a human. You need to be a werewolf." Aiden said.

"Step up Aiden. Lets see how you deal with this. I've been on this log more than an hour and no one has knocked me in so far. You keep trying, you'll get the hang of it. Well being knocked in the water the first time. I did it. I fell in the water until she told me that balance isn't the key. Its how you think will make the other opponent down. Any who Kali how's Derek?" Alex signs. Kali gulps.

"Tell me or the next step is that you have to come up here and try to get me off." Alex signed. "Boyd's dead." Ethan said. "Let me see you beat Derek. Boyd stepped in the middle of it and he got electrified. You then made Derek kill boyd is that correct?" Alex signs. "How do you know?" Kali said.

"I'm not an idiot Kali. I felt the shock. So now you have to get me and Aiden off of this log without falling in the water. With your great clothes on." Alex signs. "Your a dick Ethan." Kali said. "Hey she's more scarier than all of us here combined." Ethan said. "I'm human and so is Jordan, but you all are easy to beat. Get knocked down you lose and you have this burn on your back until you die." Alex signed.

"So what will you do Kali?" Alex signs

"So what will you do Kali?" Alex signs. Alex shakes the log and they both fall in. "That was too easy." Alex signs. "Has that been on your back for awhile or is that a tattoo?" Ethan asked. "This was the burn I had got from the Hale fire."Alex signs showing the burn on her back. "I'm forever a Luna that will run with wolves." Alex sighed.

"You don't have to be." Aiden said. "I'm a protector of all wolves. It is my destiny and if I die you wolves would be in pain. You'll be howling for the loss of me. Here break my arm go ahead. I dare you." Alex signed as Deucalion broke Alex's arm. All wolves in the room howl. "All of the druids linked me. To wolves they feel my pain and look of it. I have a feeling you guys wanna heal me. Or are you guys are gonna just howl." Alex signed. The twins step up and heal Alex.