Godly Sass and Demigod Class

Annabeth, Lila, and Piper ended up sleeping over in the Athena Cabin, so in the morning, we all woke up, and walked to the pavilion together.

Since it was so early, Mr D and Chiron were too tired to move people to there own tables, so Annabeth, Lila, Piper, Sophie and I sat together. As I was stuffing my face with bacon, Lila picked up a note on the table. It read,

"Hello godlings that I am forced to look after,
Chiron has notified me that there is this dance thingy today, so there will be no training. You're welcome. Feel free to grovel at my feet anytime today.
I hate you all,
Mr D."

"Well. Sounds like the old drunk." Piper sneered. "Well, we should go work on some dresses." "Um, bro, I can't sew." Lila said. "Me neither." Annabeth shrugged. "I know someone who does!!" Sophie sang, looking at me. "Oh, come on, I have to make five dresses, in less than 12 hours? Not cool dudes" I whined. "Pleeeaaase Rae?!" They all said.

"Ok fine, but you're all helping me." They started to complain, but I cut them off. "You're helping me, or I'm not making them." "Okay." They said reluctantly.

Down in the Athena basement, all of the girls sat making patterns. Some girls from the Hecate Cabin helped them turn their ideas into pattern pieces. Then they went over to Annabeth who helped them weave their fabric. Sophie wove her foot into the fabric twice, so after that, Annabeth made hers for her.

Eventually, all the fabric and patterns were done, so that meant I had to sew them all. Fortunately, they had all chosen relatively simple styles.

Piper chose a purple crop top, and matching ruffled skirt. Sophie wanted a long white gown, but Annabeth refused to make that much fabric, and I didn't want to drown in the skirt while making it, so we decided on a knee length dress with long sleeves, and cut-outs at the waist. Lila ended up with a longer blue (obviously, being a daughter of Poseidon) strapless dress with and a brown leather belt. Annabeth chose a pastel green dress, much like Piper's only the skirt was longer, and was just a regular circle skirt.

By the time those were all done, I had stbbed my self so many times with pins, I had to tape up most of my fingers. I was just finishing the darts in Annabeth's dress, when I noticed that Annabeth, Piper, and the Hecate girls were working on some other pattern, and fabric. I was so tired, I didn't really care.

Once all the dresses were done, I saw that the mystery fabric was gone, along with all my friends. Then I heard another sewing machine, and giggling. I ironed the dresses one last time, and went to go see the where the noise was coming from. I walked all through the basement, until I found Sophie's bed.

As most of the beds had sewing machines under them, I wasn't surprised by the fact Sophie had one. What I was surprised by, was that on the table, was the coolest dress I had ever seen. It was about knee length, and strapless, but the fabric was splattered with blue purple, yellow and red. The bust was covered in tiny crystals, that shone perfectly.

"How that bloody hell did you do that?!" I whispered screamed. "Well, we learned from the best. And magic. A lot of magic." Lila and Sophie giggled. That all hugged me, and we all walked back to my workstation, to try on the dresses. They all loved the styles they had picked out. So we spent the rest of the day in the Aphrodite Cabin getting ready.

¡MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LAZY NARWHAL THAT'S WRITING THIS!

After a few hours of belting out random songs we could think of, and trying very hard to do simple makeup, we were ready. Once I had taken the tape of my fingers, we left.

At about 8:00, Lila, Sophie, myself, Piper and Annabeth got to the beach. As we neared the shore, we heard the music blaring from speakers hidden in the trees, with Kayla, Will's little sister, DJ-ing.

Me being a music nerd, immediately walked up to the request table, and asked Kayla to play "You May Be Right" by Billy Joel. She laughed at my odd choice, and told me that it was "coming right up!"

I saw Piper, Lila and Sophie standing by the snacks. Sophie was stuffing her face with pretzels, and Lila was half-heartedly doing the "Sprinkler". I walked up to my friend and asked, "Where'd Anna go?" Piper, sighed and nodded to Annabeth and Percy dancing to "Fireproof" by Coleman Hell. "She's just dancing with her other half." Lila, Sophie and I whispered, "Percabthhhhhhhhh!" And we all laughed.

Sophie then saw her sort-of boyfriend, Travis Stoll, and went to dance with him. "Dear gods, I ship it." I giggled.

Just then, a lightning bolt lit up the sky, and in flew Jason Grace. Piper started to tear up, and ran to her boyfriend, who had just landed on the sand. He wore a white suit, and a purple tie, the same shade as Piper's dress. After a few minutes, Lila and I realized she wasn't coming back to us.

"Well, I guess it's just us, Rae." Lila sighed, grabbing a blue cookie. Just as she said that, Leo walked onto the sand, in an orange button-up shirt and black dress pants. Before I knew what I was doing, I was making my way through the dancing demigods to him. "AM I THE ONLY SINGLE PRINGLE HERE?!" I vaguely heard Lila scream.

When I got up to Leo, he smiled and nodded to Lila in the back, freaking out. "Is she okay?" "Yeah, she's fine." I laughed, "She's just mad that we all ditched her." "Well, you can go back to her, if you want..." he said quietly. "No, she won't mind." I smirked, and pulled him closer.

Just then, my song started playing. I laughed, and started dancing. "Rae, are you okay? You look like you're dying." Leo said laughing. Then the chorus started, and I started singing,

You may be right
I may be crazy
But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
Turn out the light
Don't try to save me
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right

We were hanging out for a good two hours, which included some weird dancing of "The Twist" and a pretzel eating contest. After talking by the snacks for a while, "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's started playing.

I pulled Leo on to the designated dance floor. I put my arms around his neck, and he put his hands on my waist. He looked at, smirking. "Why are we always so awkward?" He asked, sighing. "I don't know about you buddy, but I'm the definition of awkward." We laughed.

You know what happened next? I rolled my ankle. He was about to spin me around, but I tripped and rolled my ankle. I was falling to the ground when Leo caught me. I winced, and tried to stand up. I tried to smile, and said "I've been here for less than two days, and I've already been injured twice. Wow, Rae."

Just then I heard Lila and Sophie storming over to us. "What did I say Leo?" Lila growled, cracking her knuckles. Sophie swooped in, and pulled me away from Leo. "Guys he didn't do anything!" I said to an increasingly pissed off Lila and Sophie.

"Rae stop protecting him. He shall get his comeuppance." Sophie growled. "Dudes, I tripped on my own feet. And I'm fine." "Wait. You tripped over your own feet?" Lila asked, trying to control her laughter. "Rae, Rae, Rae, how? How does this always happen to you?" Sophie managed through giggles.

"I don't know." I sighed. "Now I'm going back to the snack table." "Ditto on that, I need some punch." Leo called from behind.

A.N. Sorry about the wait. Dan posted a video, and I had to watch it. Also Sarah kept sending me memes. I also, maybe have a YouTube channel.