1

U ran downstaurs after I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I run into the kitchen to greet my fathers. I kiss their cheeks and they smile.

I sit down and let out a breath.

"An I late?" I asked out of breath and my dad stirs his tea with a tea bag shaking his head.

"Nope its 6 am darling. School doesn't start until 9:15" my father siad and my mouth flys open in shock.

"Are yiu kifding?" I asked in shock and dad smiled shaking his head.

"Go watch some youtube or something" he said ruffling my hair and I nodded sighing. I walked up the creaking stairs into my room. It was a mess perusual so I dumped all the clothes on the floor and layed in my bed grabbing my phone.

Oh, are you confused? Well I moved here from Ireland about a week ago for my dads jobs. Oh yeah I have to dads. No im not adopted technology is just really advanced now.

I look at the rime again and sigh picking up school bag and swunf it over my shoulder.

8:30

I walk downstairs and throw on my heel boots before waving my father and dad goodbye.

I get in my red jeep and put the key in the station backing up and taking the directions to school

I padked outside the school and shivered at the cold air that kit me as I got out the car. Still not as bad as Spring in ireland, so cold your fingers turn red and numb.

I shut door with my hip and walk towards the doors. Everyones eyes where burning holes in the back of my head.

I glared at some people that where staring in which they turned around and did what the where doing.

This is going to be a long day..