8

"We got 2.5 million. We have one day. How on earth will we get 0.5 million dollars by tomorrow?" Luke asked outting his head in his hands. I rubbed his arm looking out the window.

"500,000? " I whsipered before shooting out my seat. "I hvae 250,00 dollars" I replyed checking my memory which brought me to my 13th birthday. I got a good sum of money and started collecting more.

Lukes eyes shined with hope and I smiled. He jumped up and engulfed me In a hug catching me by surprise.

"Thank you" he breathed out into my neck tickling me. I tried not to struggle and smiled.

"Its alright. I mean I am apart of this anyways" I replyed and he pulled away taking all the warmth with him.

"Ill get ashton" he said and i nodded looking at the laptop.

"Thats great" ashton said putting on his jacket as Calum threw his keys at him in which he caught them.

"Lets get the money" he replyed and everyone piled in the car. The car ride was full of uncomfortable silence.  When the ar stopped I was more than hap po y to leave. I crawled over Lukes lap hearing a small grunt from him making me chuckle.

I ran inside and looked at my fathers who where now sprawled out on the couch sleeping. I rolled my eyes in a playful manner running upstairs and grabbing the box full of money and checking how much I had.

750,000

"Thats alot. And more than I need." I whispered to myself taking 500,000 out.

I ran back down stairs and kissed my fathers cheeks before leaving. I got in the car and smiled.

"I got more than I though."I replyed giving michael the 500,000 dollars and huffed some air after the running session I had.

"Thats great rub. Im so happy your here"