4

I shifted for the last time before groaning and clawing at my face in annoyance.

I flung my legs over the bed and looked at michael smiling.

His mouth was slightly opened and his hair was on the pillow, also stuck to his forhead. He moaned and turned around.

I got up and walked out the room falling back on the couch when I arrived in the sitting room.

I clutched the pillow towards my chest and looked at the completely balck TV.

I heard footsteps from the hallway and Luke walked out the doorway rubbing his eyes. He looked at me and I looked back.

"What are you doing up at," I looked at the clock and sighed. "3.28?" I asked and he shruuged pointing at me.

"And you?" He asked opening the door of the fridge and getting a bottle of water out.

"I cant sleep" I said putt I ng my head on the pillow and closing my eyes, my mind was still running.

"Well isn't this a great opportunity to get to know each other?" He asked sitting on the part of the couch where my legs didn't reach.

"Alright" I replyed sitting up facing him. I sifted a bit the pillow still reting in my hands.

"So whats your full name?" He asked sitting Cross crossed. 

"Ruby White. Just Ruby white" I replyed and he nodded. "And you?"

"Luke Robert Hemmings" he replyed and I nodded smiling.

"How old are you" he asked nodding and I yawned a bit.

"16, you?" I asked and he smiled.

"20"