9

The alley was dark and smokey. A suttle stanch was coming from the corners.

More footsteps where heard and Richard now came ou the shadow looking around me.

I had the suitcase full of money in fron ot me.

Richard smirked and looked me up and down.

"Its a trap?" He said in a question manner.

"We dont have tike for your shît, give me the locket" I snappled reaching my hand out. He let out a dry laugh.

"How do I know the money is real?" He asked and I snorted.

"If you want ill leave" I replyed starting to pick up the suitcase but he put his hand out so his palm was facing me.

"Give me the money" he repyled and I let out a dry laugh siping a fake tear off my cheek. I suddenly stopped.

"I wasnt born yesterday give me the fûckîng locket" I groweld as I got closer to him sticking out my hand.

He hands me the locket and rips the suitxase out my hands. We shake hands. His hands where rough and cold.

Like him

I walked back down the alley inspecting the locket.

Real

I walked towards the guys and open ashtons hand placing the locket in it

"There no adresss on this" michael snapped and I glared turning the locket upside down and pointing to the small writing.

"We need a magnifying glass" Calum pointed out and I nodded . We started walking towards the car when I felt a hand hold mine. I looked up at the person and smiled. Luke smiled back and kept walking.

Success