5

Eveyone was wasted. Well except me. The famous 5sos wanted an excuse to party so they told me they need a break.

Yeah right

"Rub!" I jeard Calum slurr and put his arm around my shoulders. I turn around and raise an eyebrow.

Lets play spin the bottle" he said pointing to the circle in the middle of the garden. j turn to the bartender who I was talking to and mouthed a 'sorry' before Being dragged away but the Kiwi lad (irish slang. Dont get your panties in a twist)

I sat on the floor beside Michael and across from  luke. Out of the whole band, luke wasn't as drunk, just tipsy.

A boy with dark brown hair styled in a quiff spun the bottle and it landed on another boy with golden hair. They both shrugg and start making out.

No boundaries I guess.

The bottle kept being spun until someone passed me the bottle. I take it and give it a good spin. It landed on Ashton I sighed.

I crawled over to him and shrugged and smashed my lips onto his. I could smell the alcohol and cigarettes from his breath. I let go and go back to my seat. Luke spins the bottle and it lands on me. He waves his eyenrows and I chuckle.

This time he crawled my way and smashed his lipsbon mine. The kiss felt a lot more innocent. He pulled away and winked making me blush and pretend to look at the people behind me.

After a vit of people making out everyone got bored and parted their ways. I followed Ashton and the rest. He stopped causing me to walk into him and glare.

"What was that-" I started but he cut me off.

"Thats the guy. Go do your job" he said and I rolled my eyes grabbing michael snap back and placinv it on my head walking towards the guy Ash pointed at.

Not also do I hack. I act! Believ it or not I did drama for 7 years but go before of it when I was 14 and found this thing called hacking.

I walked up to the guy pretending I was drunk and leabed beside him on the wall.

"Hi hottie" I slurred and mentally gagged when he smirked.

"Hi Ruby"

Fail. Abort!