6

I send a look of worrie to asjton and he returned a confused one.

"But they dont have to know that I know" he replyed his hand going up my thigh. I mentally gag and send another send of fear to Ashton. Michael squints trying to figure out whats happening.

My heart was now beating fast, too fast, echoing in my ears making me think everyone can hear it over the deafening music.

He was now a lot closer and invading my personal space bubble. Realisation hit me and I started struggling. When I moved out his grip I started moving through the crowd towards ashton, the guy hot on my tail.

No, not now..

I felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me backwards into a hard chest. I let out a gruny and send Luke a look full of fear. The boys couldnt be standing more than 10 feet aeay but they were caught up in talking to guests.

Luke looks at me worried and im paralysed in fear as the guy inched closer.

Something in lukes body sent him a message and he shoved through the crowd and towards us.

When he reaches us he shoves the guy off in which the lets a dry laugh.

"Protecting your girlfriend?" He asked taking something out his pocket and putting it in front of him "how cute".

Something cold touched my temple and the whole room went quute walking away feom the guy phones in hand snd running out the front door.

Ashton turns around and  his jaw tightens. He passes out all the people towards the guy, calum and michael following him.

"Richard. Gun. Down" ashton said and Richard let out another dry laugh looking at me cauding me to let iut a loud gulp of fear.

Am  I gonna die?

I gelt something click in the gun sending a paralysing message in my body.