Chapter Five

After my classes every Friday, I go to Eric's house. Not even bothering to do a lesson plan for my classes next week. So, I consider my Friday night a rest day. My siblings are not at home every Friday too. They are with their father so I am free every Friday night.

Before, we used to go out every Friday night. The squad used to hang out in some ice cream parlor and eat. Then buy some barbeque outside or any street food that we can buy. Just like that. Sometimes, we even walk and walk and walk without knowing where we are going. It's actually nice because we enjoy stargazing or sometimes telling ghost stories while we're on the road.

When I visit Eric, he was thinking the same thing too. It's Friday and we used to do those things on Friday night.

We log in on FM then we found Yuri and the others there on the main chat. It looks like they are living here on fm. I laugh.

"Artemis!" Yuri said. She's always the first one to greet us.

"Helloooooo!" I replied back. Then we greet the others.

"Where have you been?" She asked us.

"Oh. We were just chatting a while ago. Talking about what we used to do on Friday nights." I replied.

"Really? What is it?" She said. Then Eric tells the story.

"Eric do you remember when we heard a scream while walking on a dark road?" I asked him.

"Ah yes! I remember that." He replied. Then we tell the story to them.

"We were walking that time. Then when we got to this road where there is no light, just the light coming from the moon then we heard a scream." I said.

"Is it a ghost?" They asked.

"After that, we all stopped walking. Looking around and all we could see are tall grasses, our shadows and the road." I said.

"Oh em gee! I'm scared. I don't like horror stories." Yuri said.

"I remember, you're just alone in your apartment, right? Valeen asked Yuri.

"Yes." She said. Then I continue my story.

"We all had the instinct to run. Just run because we were so afraid. Hearts beating so fast. Then when we were about to run, we saw a motorcycle ahead and two folks riding it. The girl was hitting her boyfriend for driving so fast. So, we found out that it's not a ghost but a crazy girl." I said.

They all send laughing stickers on the main chat. I realized that it's just me doing the talk there and all of them are reading our conversation. Reading my story. They send laughing cats on main chat without tagging me. Then some said that I'm funny.

"That's crazy!" Yuri said.

"Hahahaha!" Valeen said.

I send laughing sticker and not tagging anyone so that it means it's for them.

"You're good at storytelling Arty!" Clyde said to... me. Arty? When did I become Arty? Arty? What do you mean? Like Arty-stic?

"Thank you!" I replied.

Then some of their other friends comes to main chat and greet them. So Eric and I start a conversation in there.

"Charm! Have you watched the recent episode of The Walking Dead?" I asked him because Eric and Niko are always updated when it comes to TWD.

"No. But I heard it's going crazy." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I read some spoiler comments on IG saying that there's a character in TWD that will die."