Chapter Eighteen

I tried to avoid going on FM. I deleted it on my phone then Eric will tell me that Christy misses me so I'll install it again and go to FMto talk to Christy.

I am waiting for Christy to go online because she'll appear in this time of the night. Eric and I decided to chat on the main chat because no one's in there.

"Bestie, how's you?" Eric said.

"I'm fine. Just busy in school." I said.

"It's been a while since we are here." He said. This is really weird because we are just sitting in front of his house. We are just sitting near each other and we're chatting here. This is crazy.

"Yeah. Been busy." I said.

"Yuri sissy! Where are you?" Valeen said tagging Yuri on the post.

"Hey! I'm broadcasting." Yuri said.

Eric and I are tempted to chat them but if they want to talk to us, they will. But maybe, they don't want to.

"Let's chat here." Valeen said.

"No. Let's go to my room. The liar evils are here." She said.

"Ana! Is she talking about us?" Eric asked, looking at me.

"I guess so. We are the only people in there. It's just the four of us." I said. Resting my chin on my arms on my knees.

"Why does it hurt to be called liar and evil?" Eric said.

"Because we are not like that. You'll get hurt when people accused of something you didn't do." I said.

"They changed." Eric said.

"No, they didn't change. It's just that.. we didn't know them from the start." I said.

"But still it hurts." He said.

"I know. I get used to those kinds of people." I said.

"FM is boring now. Full of idiots and bitches." He said.

"Yes. Our friends are not on FM always, unlike before. And the perverts multiply like Gremlin." I said.

He laughs. "Yes! They are like gremlins and they even infect the bitches because they flirt even more."

"FM is not a place for us. We shouldn't be here." I said.

"Let's uninstall this again?" He said.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll just look for Christy and tell her that I won't be on FM so she needs to check her Skype from time to time." I said

"Okay!" Eric said.

I told Clyde about what happened on FM. And he said that he'll take care of it.

"Maybe she's just looking for someone to blame. Part of moving on?" He said.

That's bullshit! Looking for someone to blame and they'll pick the most angelic ones to bully? Wow! Because they know that I won't fight back. Of course! I won't fight back because I'm matured enough with their childish acts. But I honestly tell myself that if they tag me there and shame me, I won't let them get away with it. Maybe I'll start by correcting their grammatical errors. Or the way they acted like kids for their ages. Oh my gosh! They act like they are younger than me. That's a bullshit.

"That's being immature." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." He said.

Then some of my friends will see him chat with her more often and they'll hear her cry on her broadcast. She'll broadcast for hours and hours. They all see Clyde getting close to this girl named Eve. She's Eric's friend and Haji's crush.

Most of the time, Eve will send cats holding hearts to Clyde and he'll do the same. What the heck is that? They do that on main chat all the time and when I get there Clyde will stop and Eve will be mad at him.

Yuri greets us more often like nothing happen. That's more bullshit! That's fake! I know what you're doing bitch!

I can't hold it anymore and I ask Clyde what we are doing because it's crazy.

"What am I to you?" I asked him on messenger.

"I haven't thought about that." He said. Just wow! Let me give you a slow clap for that.

"Are you just flirting with me?" I said. Because I can't understand what is this.

"No. I think of you as my friend.. more than a friend. You're dear to me." He said.

More than friends? What? Best friends? Best friends talking dirty with each other? Wow! Just wow! You're so damn great! If that's the definition of best friend then I'll talk dirty to all of my best friends. Uggh!

"Yeah. Friends. Then maybe let's stay as friends. No heartbreaks and no break-ups." I said.

"You're smart." He said.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn! Friends? Friends? All this time and you just think of me as a friend? Wow! Just wow! Damn great!

I'm done. I don't want this set-up anymore. I uninstall FM because that app is bullshit. People in there are perverts. All of them. That's a shitty app. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I guess I have so many supplies of tears because here they go again, falling down my face without my permission. I'm tired of this drama. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of everything.