Chapter Five

Alright... so i want to appologize if the formating is off... i transfered the chapter from my computer to my phone just so i could post it now until the next time i might have access to the internet. Anyways, i really hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please comment. I'd love to know what you think :) Also if someone could be awsome and knows how to make the book covers look amazing I would be sooo stoked to have one and would write a fan fiction or something for you if you would make me one? I just really suck at making those and without internet its hard to do stuff. Well enough of my rambling! Read! vote? Comment! But most of all, enjoy!

              I Do not own any part OF Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, D-Gray Man, Black Butler, or anything else I may choose to add.

On a second note the only thing I own is the story line and I'm _____ (the reader insert character).

Enjoy!♡♥

Chapter 5

During breakfast I was explained too that the revelation of the kingdoms returned princess was to start at noon and that Aerith was to school me in what to do in the time we had before that. Which leads to where I am now.

"____, when you get onto the balcony all you need to do is stand there, keep your head down a little bit to keep yourself hidden underneath the cloaks hood until your name is spoken."

"So, I'll be hidden for a little bit until my names spoken? That's why I have to wear the cloak?"

"Yes, now pull you hood up and try hide your face from us." She gestured to Namine, Roxas, and herself. Pulling the hood over my head I tugged on it until the seem was at the tip of my nose and looked down at the floor.

"It's a bigger hood than I thought." I heard Namine giggle a little bit. "How's this?"

"Good, now just tuck your chin in a little bit and it should be perfect."I did as she had told me. "Great, that's perfect. Now we need to go over what to do before that and after. As you walk down the halls you must keep your hands at your sides, do not at any time take your gloves off..."

"Why?" I interrupted her.

"It is just a tradition, I don't fully know why." She rushed but I could see in her eyes that she was hiding something from me. Glancing at my two friends I realize they had the same look, but it seemed more pained than Aerith's.

"What else do I need to know?"

"You will walk through the doors with Leon on your left and Vincrnt on your right. They are there to protect you if something goes wrong. Once you go through the doors and stand on the balcony above the people they will step back behind you so that you may stand beside King Gramis."

"Will Larsa and Vayne be there?"

"Yes, but they will stand on the other side of the king, who will be giving a speech. Once he says 'Dearest people of Archadia, I return your Princess back to you' then you will remove your hood and step forward. Vincent and Leon will follow you. When you come to a stop you will give your speech."

"My speech... I have to talk?" I could feel the panic rising and pushing my heart down into my stomach.

"Yes, though you don't have to memorize it, just discreetly read it from this paper." She smiled and handed a tri-folded, cream colored paper to me, "I wrote it for you so you wouldn't have too. Take it as my welcome back gift."

I skimmed over the speech making sure I knew everything and how to pronounce things. "So I read this, and then what?"

"Then you will give a curtsey. Leon and Vincent will walk you out and it's done."