Chapter One

I Do not own any part OF Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, D-Gray Man, Black Butler, or anything else I may choose to add.

On a second note the only thing I own is the story line and I'm _____ (the reader insert character).

Enjoy!♡♥

Yes I am going to keep the Solidor family together, it just seems right to me. 

                                                                                                                       ~Lily

~~~

We stepped into a bedroom, white walls met with a dark wood floor. The room was bare except for a large bed sitting in one of the corners below a four panel window. A light sandalwood colored nightstand beside it. Looking around more I noticed a dresser that matched the nightstand. 

“Where are we?”

“Your room, Prince-” 

“If you keep calling me that I'm gonna get mad.” I interrupted.

“I'm sorry, Miss.” He deliberately changed to a different honorific.   

“Ugh, does this mean I have the right to call you 'Servant'?” I growled.

I paused for a little while and I could see hurt flash in his eyes. “If it pleases you so.”

“Well it doesn't. Just like I know it doesn't suit you. But Princess isn't something that suits me. I am far from being a princess.” 

“I have to get Namine. T-this is your room so, make yourself at home.” And with that he left through the portal again leaving me to ponder.

“This is impossible. How can a girl like me be a princess? I've always read about them, beautiful in complexion, most have a sweet nature to them.” I let a sigh pass through my lips, “I'm just a girl with no power.”

“Your just a girl who has power.” I stopped pacing when a familiar voice made its way to my ears. My eyes widened when I recognized the blonde girl from my dream. “My names Namine, and I hope to serve you well, Princess.”

I decided then that my dream was going to be my little secret. Maybe they didn't know about anything like that. I mean come on, how often do dreams actually come true?

“If you 'serve' me, then please stop calling me Princess. I'd much rather your friendship than your servitude. I don't feel like I have the right too. So please, lets be friends instead?” 

“You truly are like your brothers.” She smiled lightly but there was something else in her expression that I couldn't quite make out. It looked like a mix of fear and regret. “If it is your wish, I will start calling you ____.”

“It is. And same goes for Roxas, and everyone else that comes into my life.” Namine nodded and I turned to Roxas who just stayed silent. “And you Roxas? Or shall I continue to call you 'Servant'?” 

“No, I'll... I mean I would like to... Become your friend.” A light tint covered his cheeks.

“Good.” I gave a genuine smile, I haven't really been good at making friends but, maybe now... With this so called new life, I could change and become better at getting the things I've always wanted to have. Friendships being the first thing.

“So...” We all started.

“It seems like we all have issues when it comes to talking to people...” Roxas rubbed the back of his neck with a goofy grin on his face.