When Daddy's Away, The Cat Will Play...

Santana awakened to the feel of Peter's lips softly brushing across hers. 

"...wakey, wakey, kitten..." He purred, the warmth of his breath and seductive whisper of his voice falling in her ear.

"...mmmm..." Santana softly moaned, slowly opening her eyes. "...hi..." She whispered; finding Peter laying beside of her, his dark brown eyes gazing at her with love and adoration.

"...hi..." Peter whispered, giving her a sexy and satiated smile.

"...what time is it?" She asked, yawning and stretching.

"...ten o'clock..." He replied solemnly; propping himself up on one elbow, supporting his head with his hand. "...if I want to live to see you tomorrow, I have to get you home..." He said, gently brushing his knuckles along her jawline.

Realizing he was right, Santana then dropped her gaze; tears slowly welling in her dark brown eyes.

"...hey..." Peter said softly. "...awww, baby...c'mere..." He then pulled her into his arms, holding her tight against him as he whispered soothing words in her ear.

Burying her face in his chest, she then reveled in the feel of his skin; still damp with his sweat from their lovemaking, the scent mingling with his cologne and creating a heady mix that nearly made her drunk.

Holding her tight in his embrace, Peter gently rubbed her back and her shoulders; calming and soothing her with his touch.

The softness of her skin and the scent of her perfume stirring with both her sweat and his own that had dripped from his body and down onto her during their lovemaking was more than enough to arouse and get him going again. 

Dipping his head, he then began trailing his kiss along the line of her jaw; slowly moving to her ear and down her neck.

Feeling the pleasuring heat of his mouth, Santana immediately responded; wrapping her arms around him, writhing and squirming with her own want and need as he continued.

"...I love you, Santana..." Peter whispered, kissing up the length of her throat; his breath skating across and igniting her skin.

"...I love you too, Peter..." She whispered breathlessly; arching her back, her body reaching for and begging him. 

Getting lost in the magic and power that only he had over her, she then felt him suddenly stop. 

"...we'd better get ready to go..." He realized, tipping her chin up to meet his gaze as he then  softly kissed her lips.

"...you're a tease..." Santana joked and giggled.

"...but admit...I do please..." Peter said, giving her a sexy grin and a wink; devouring her mouth beneath his in another quick but fiery and passionate kiss.

Smiling, she playfully slapped his chest; then feeling him gently clasp her hands with his as he helped her up with him, the two of them then proceeded to get ready so that she could go home. 

********************************************************************************

Walking through the front door, Santana found her father kicked back in his favorite reclining chair; a Rolling Stone magazine propped in a tent fashion over his face, giving away the fact that  he had obviously fallen asleep reading.

Deciding it best to let sleeping fathers lie, she headed for the stairs to go to her room; the sound of her father stirring and his voice then stopping her.

"Santana?"

"I thought you were asleep, daddy..." She said sweetly. "...I didn't want to wake you..."