APB!! 10-57: Rock Star's Daughter Missing...

Paul was up before the sun the next morning, having barely slept any at all the night before. He immediately called the police department to report Santana missing, in hopes they would find her and bring her home to him.

Within an hour after he placed the call, a detective arrived at his home to gather the necessary information and to obtain a few recent pictures of Santana for reference.

"Santana Nicole Stanley. Eighteen years old. Height: 5'0. Weight: 125 lbs. Brown eyes. Dark brown hair. Small scar on her chin from a fall off of a bicycle when she was younger." The detective read his notes back to Paul, ensuring he had everything right.

Paul nodded. "That's my baby." He said, his voice heavy with emotion.

The detective continued. "Last seen with Peter Criss. Twenty-nine years old. Height: 5'9. Weight: 175 lbs. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Drives a black Camaro, New York license# 8KJ4435."

Paul nodded once again. "Here are a couple of recent pictures of Santana." He handed the detective two different photos. "One is her cheerleading picture from last year when she was still in school, the other is from the other day when-"

Tears welled in Paul's eyes as he tried to fight his sudden returning heartbreak.

"We were together at Coney Island." He managed to finish, he wiped at his eyes; willing his tears to pass for the moment.

"Here are a couple of pictures of Peter too." Gene said, handing two additional photos to the detective. "One with our makeup and one without."

The detective nodded, putting the photos and his notes together. "Mr. Stanley, I assure you we will find your daughter." He promised. "In the meantime, if you hear anything from her at all, I ask that you contact me or the department immediately."

Paul nodded.

"If you can think of any possible places that she may be, please let me know." The detective requested. "We'll check all over town, if we don't turn up any leads then we'll expand our search statewide."

Paul's heart sank at the detective's last sentence. "What...what if she isn't in the state?" His mind went to the worst possible conclusion.

The detective sighed. "Then a search order will be issued nationwide for her return." He informed. "I'm sure that isn't the case though, Mr. Stanley." He assured. "We'll find her."

Paul stood silent, staring at the floor as his mind went in a million directions.

"I'll get this information out and have some copies of these photos done up." The detective said, looking over his notes and the photos again. "I'll be back in touch with you as soon as possible."

Paul slowly nodded as the detective then left.

"They'll find her, Paul." Gene reassured, patting his best friend on the shoulder.

"I sure hope so..." Paul said. "I don't know how much more of this I can take..."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"I don't care, Ace..." Peter said, holding the phone in one hand and the receiver up to his ear with his other hand.

He kept his voice low while standing close to the window, looking back every so often to ensure Santana wasn't close by to hear.

"Look, I'm just giving you the warning..." Ace's voice said on the other end of the phone. "Paul has a detective and nearly every cop in the city of New York looking for Santana...and you too."