16

Simon 🐘 messaged Vik 💫!
Simon 🐘: please call me..
Vik 💫: Simon? What's up?
Simon 🐘: just please
Vik 💫: uhh okay
Vik 💫 called Simon 🐘!
Vik anxiously waited for Simon to join, biting the inside of his cheek. Simon's face lit up the screen, showing his messy dirty blonde hair and dark bags around his eyes. He looked horrible.
"I can't do this Vik.." he frowned, tears welling up in his eyes. Vik saw him take another sip of his alcoholic beverage beside him, a tear slipping down his cheek.
"C-can't do what Simon?" Vik also frowned, wanting to comfort the tall boy through the screen.
"E-every boy I show you to wants you.." he sobbed, drinking more.
"Simon, stop drinking for a minute and explain." Vik demanded softly, laying on his stomach.
"I-I love you Vik.. when will you see that..?" He whispered, looking at the screen. Vik's heart broke. "Answer me..." he cried, wiping his eyes with his shaky hand.
"Simon.." Vik whispered but Simon cut him off.
"Actually, you know what? Don't answer that. You deserve someone better like Harry.." Simon sniffled, drooping his head on the bed.
"I love you too.." Vik whimpered, holding in any tears.
"I want to hold you Vik, I want to buy you everything and take you out for meals. I want us to cuddle all day and be strong together.. but you make it impossible to be like that.. you reject me and find someone else to love.." Simon frowned, waiting for a response. He heard Vik lightly cry on the other end.
"Simon.. I love you too.." he cried, hiding his face.
"C-can we please meet up? We can cuddle or go out for a meal or whatever you want.." Simon pleaded, as Vik nodded.
"Meet me outside the Halo towers in an hour." Simon smiled, as Vik smiled also.
"Okay see you then" he laughed, ending the call.
Simon 🐘: I love you 😘
Vik 💫: I love you too, Nimrod ❤
--