17

Vik threw his hoodie over his head with his camo jogging bottoms and threw on his shoes. He checked the time briskly, picking up his wallet and turning the lights off. Vik jogged down the stairs - being careful not to trip and hurt himself - and waited outside for Simon. The realisation only just hit him.

What if Simon was a creep?

What if he wasn't who he said he was?

Where are we going to eat?

I'm hungry..

Vik kicked his leg up against the wall behind him and tucked his hands into his pockets, looking at the cobble floor below him. He grew goosebumps as the wind blew past his arms and face. A blonde, tall male stepped outside and looked around, his eyes locking with Vik's. Vik's heart fluttered and pounded as he ran up to Simon, him catching him and spinning him slightly. 

"Hey beautiful." Simon smiled kissing Vik's nose. Vik smiled like an idiot and locked his hand with Simon's. 

"We can go to mine if you want? I'll order pizza." Simon asked as Vik nodded. Vik couldn't speak - he was too happy. They walked together up the metal stairs, the metal clanking as their footsteps pressured it. Simon pulled Vik lightly in the direction of his flat, unlocking the door. They trudged over to the sofa as Simon pulled Vik onto his lap, earning a pink shade to drown over Vik's cheeks. 

"Blushing, are we?" Simon chuckled as Vik giggled slightly, putting his head into Simon's neck. 

He smelt like coconut and vanilla.

Simon took out his phone as Vik walked over to the movie stand, brushing his fingers over the movies. 

"What pizza would you like?" Simon kindly asked as Vik looked over to him. 

"Ham and pineapple please?" Vik whispered as Simon smiled.

"No need to be shy, princess. But sure." Simon chuckled, calling the pizza place. Vik looked back over to the movie stand, a movie catching his glace. 

The Lion King. 

Vik picked it out, a wide grin as Simon entered the room once again. Simon raised a curious brow as Vik laughed.

"Lion King!" He yelled like a kid, jumping on the sofa.

"Okay, princess." Simon laughed at Vik's childish ways. They'd only been together for a little while and Simon had noticed some of Vik's ways. How his eyes would sparkle when he saw something he liked and how his brows would knit together slightly when he was concentrated or confused. He would bite his lip slightly when he was embarrassed and was very childish. 

Simon cuddled up to Vik as he played the movie and his eyes lit up playfully. Simon stared at Vik in admiration. 

What had he done to deserve someone so adorable and perfect?