19

A few days later
•••••••••••••••••••
Vik changed Simon 🐘's name to Si 💝.
Si 💝 logged on.
Si 💝: awwwe
Si 💝 changed Vik 💫's name to Princess ❤.
Princess ❤: aww ❤
Si 💝: I'm taking you out on a date, come down to mine.
Princess ❤: now?
Si 💝: yes ❤
Princess ❤: okay
-
Vik walked down to Simon's to see him waiting there. He looked up and smiled instantly.
"Princess," he wrapped his long arms around Vik's waist and Vik's arms wrapped around the back of his neck, reaching on his tip toes.
"Come" Simon smiled, intertwining his fingers with Vik's, taking him outside to his Range Rover. Simon opened the door for Vik as Vik hopped in and then Simon ran round to the other end. Sheepishly, he put his driving classes on.
"Aww you have glasses! So cute." Vik awed at him as he went pink and chuckled. They pulled up outside the pier. Vik raised an eyebrow in curiosity and Simon took him out to the dock, their legs hanging off the wooden platform, dangling above the water. Their intertwined hands stayed glued together as the sun set. Simon looked into Vik's eyes and pulled him in. Their lips moved together as they kissed. It was sweet, the sun setting in the background as they kissed. It was like out of a fairy tail.
Simon and Vik got up as Simon took Vik to the beach. They danced along the sand, giggling and running from each other and getting lost in each others eyes. Simon and Vik were cuddling by the water. Simon looked back in Vik's chocolate eyes again. He got lost in them and realised how close the two had gotten together for the past few months and how Simon had fallen in love with the small male in his arms.
"Vik," Simon smiled.
"Hm?" He hummed looking at Simon.
"I love you.." he chuckled.
"I love you too." Vik sighed happily as they kissed again.
"Be mine?" Simon asked, smiling like an idiot.
"Forever." Vik giggled as they pulled each other in for a long, sweet and loving kiss.