Finally Found You

I glanced up at the large door in front of me. "This must be the place." I murmured. As I went to knock on the door, it suddenly creaked open. "Hmm..." I made my way inside. "Hello? Is there anyone here?" I called. I didn't hear an answer.

I walked up the stairs and noticed a door slightly opened. I walked towards it and peered inside. "So, she is here." I whispered. I spotted Yui lying in a pink bed as three teenage boys surrounded her. "Excuse me," I walked inside the room as they all looked at me.

"I apologize for intruding, but I'm looking for Yui Komori." I said. "Yuki-chan!" Yui said, smiling at me. She ran over to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy to see you! What are you doing here? How did you find me?" She asked as she held both of my hands.

"I have my research, and I wanted to see you." I said. "Hey, who are you?" The red haired teen demanded. I stepped forward. "My name is Yuki Mizushima. I was told to come here in order to find my cousin." I explained.

"Another Little Bitch? How interesting." The teen with that hat said. "I think you have some explaining to you." The purple haired teen said as he held his teddy bear in his arms. "I'd be happy to explain." I said, emotionlessly.

"I've been looking for my cousin for a long time now. After hearing she had been sent to a family named Sakamaki, I wanted to see if she was doing all right. Now, may I ask for your names?" I asked, politely.

"My name is Ayato."

"Laito."

"I'm Kanato."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said, bowing my head to them, respectfully. "How did you find this place, Little Bitch?" Laito asked. "I'm afraid I can't tell you that. For that information is classified. I'm sorry." I said.

"Classified? What do you mean by that?" Ayato demanded. "It means what I mean. It's classified." I repeated, emotionlessly. "What's going on in here?" I turned around, spotting another teen with glasses.

"It's nice to meet your acquaintance, sir. My name is Yuki Mizushima, Yui's cousin." I introduced. The teen narrowed his eyes at me. "We will continue this conversation in the limo." He said, leaving the room.

After Yui got dressed, we got in the limo. But what I didn't expect to see was more boys. Six of them, including Ayato, Kanato, and Laito. "I did not expect to find more boys." I said, honestly. "Explain your story from the beginning." The teen with the glasses said.

"Not until I've heard all of your names. In return, I shall tell you my name. I'm sure most of you don't know my name." I said.

"Very well. My name is Reiji. I am the second oldest of the Sakamaki family. Over there is Shu. He's the first born of the Sakamaki family. You've already met the triplets, Ayato, Kanato, and Laito, and this Subaru, the youngest of the Sakamaki family." Reiji introduced.

"It's nice to meet all of you. I am Yuki Mizushima, Yui's cousin." I introduced. "Why are you here?" Reiji asked. "I haven't heard from my cousin in such a long time, so I got worried. And now that I've found her, I see there was nothing for me to worry about." I said in an emotionless tone.

I looked over at Shu. "I see this one likes to listen to music. What kind of music is he listening to?" I asked. "Who knows? Someone as spineless as him could be listening to trash." Reiji said. "I beg to differ. Music is what calms our minds, what keeps us from doing something we might regret. It also helps us forget about the past sometimes." I said.

Shu opened his eyes and looked at me. "You know about music?" He asked. "Of course. I write my own songs sometimes." I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Shu stared at me for a moment before closing his eyes again. "I might want to listen to it myself sometime." He mentioned. "Of course." I said, giving a small nod. "Damn it all, I'm parched!" Ayato said. "Parched?" I repeated.

"Yuki-chan, these people are actually vampires." Yui whispered to me. "Really now? I didn't think those creatures still exist. But it's fascinating to see them in real life and up close." I said, emotionlessly, looking at her.

"Teddy and I are wondering why you're talking in such an emotionless tone all the time." Kanato said. "It's just the way I talk. Oh, by the way, Ayato. If you're thirsty, you're more than welcome to drink my blood." I offered.

"Seriously?" Ayato asked. "No, Yuki-chan!" Yui said. "I insist. "Feel free to take as much as you like." I said, moving some of my hair off my neck. "I like you already." Ayato smirked. "Ayato, this is not the place for such conduct. You should be ashamed." Reiji said.

"Shut up and stop getting in my way!" Ayato snapped. "What a nuisance." Subaru mumbled. "What was that?!" Ayato said, getting angry. "Oh, my." I murmured. "Well, we are cramped inside a car at the moment. Don't make a fuss, Ayato-kun." Laito said.

"I'll do what I want!" Ayato told him. "It's all your fault." Kanato said, looking at Yui. "Me?" Yui asked. "What is, Kanato?" I asked. Suddenly, the limo flipped over. "Oh, my." I said as Yui screamed.

Ayato quickly grabbed Yui as Shu grabbed me and teleported us out of the limo. We all stood there as we watched the flames dance from the limo. "What is this?" Ayato murmured. Yui stared at the flames with wides before Ayato put her down on the ground.

"You're heavy, you know." He mentioned to her. "Thank you for saving me, Ayato-kun." Yui thanked him. "Whatever. I just didn't want to lose your blood." Ayato said. "My thanks to you as well, Shu." I said as he held me, bridal style.

"Whatever." He said. I looked at him, then at the ground, then at him again before taking my hands off from around his neck. I realized I had hung onto him when he grabbed me. "You know you can't put me down now." I mentioned.

Shu looked at me before setting me on my feet as Yui stood to her feet as well. "What happened? Was it an accident?" She asked. "Don't be absurd. The car was driven by a familiar." Reiji said. "Looks like this was no accident." Shu said.

"Then what was it?" Kanato asked. "Maybe it was them." Laito answered with a smile on his face. I looked towards the hill and noticed four people standing there. I smiled calmly at them. "It's them." I whispered. "Huh?" Yui asked.

"I didn't say anything." I lied to her. "Who the hell are you?!" Ayato demanded. The wind picked up, making the smoke covering the four people. "Hey!" Ayato yelled at them. "It's doesn't matter now, Ayato. They're gone." I said.

When the smoke cleared, the mysterious people were gone. "See?" I said. "Who were they?" Yui asked. "Their scent..." Kanato murmured with a frown. "It stinks." Subaru mentioned. "It would seem they're like us." Laito said. Yui looked at them.

"You mean..." She trailed off. "However, they don't seem to be purebloods." Reiji said. "This might get annoying." Shu mumbled. "No, I don't think so. I think it's quite the opposite." I said. "What do you mean, Yuki-chan?" Yui asked.

I smirked. "I mean, this will actually get interesting. Very interesting." I said.