Doll

Today, Yuki was coming with us to school. I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea since the Sakamaki brothers are going to be there. "See ya later, masochist kitten, Yuki-chan." Kou said. "O-Okay." She replied before he and his brothers went to class.

"Let's go." I said, leading her to our class. I stopped walking. "What's wrong, Yuki-chan?" Yui asked. "I just remember I need to go get something. Go on inside. I'll meet you soon." I said. "Uh... OK." She said before I left.

I walked down the hall with my school bag draped over my body and noticed Kou getting attention from a lot of girls. I started walking again until a hand grabbed my wrist. I glanced back, spotting Subaru.

"Greetings, Subaru." I said, emotionlessly. He squeezed my wrist tightly, but I didn't express any emotion. It hurt, but not that much. "Come." He ordered, tugging me towards the roof. When we got there, he shoved me into the fences, then slammed his hands by either sides of my head.

"Was it her own will?" He demanded. "I beg your pardon?" I asked, my face emotionless. "Was it her own will to live with them? Answer me." He ordered. I didn't answer as I stared at him. "Answer me!" He ordered, losing his temper.

I continued to stare at him. "Why don't you answer him, Yuki-chan?" Kou said as he appeared out of nowhere. Subaru turned around, frowning at him. Kou smiled at me, then looked at Subaru. "You want her back?" Kou asked him.

"He's just mad because Yui was taken from him. I think he likes her." I stated. "Don't play with me." Subaru commanded. "Be honest with yourself, Subaru-kun." Kou said as his right eye began to glow red.

"Subaru, if you want her back, why don't you just take her? Why are you stalling?" I asked as Kou appeared behind me and embraced me. "On second thought, if you were to take my cousin, I'd have no choice but to stop you." I mentioned in an emotionless tone.

"What?" I looked to my right, spotting Yui. "Yui... I thought I told you to wait in the classroom." I said. "Ah, perfect timing, masochist kitten." Kou said. "What are you doing to Yuki-chan?! Let her go!" Yui said as she ran over to me.

She pulled me away from Kou. "Tch." Subaru said. He grabbed Yui and bit her. I attempted to save my cousin, but Kou stopped me as he embraced me again. "Kou-kun, let me go." I commanded. "Shh... Let's just watch and enjoy the show." He whispered with a smirk.

I glanced at him, then relaxed in his hold as I watched Subaru drink from my cousin. When he was full, he let Yui fall to the ground, then walked off. Kou let me go and I ran over to her. I took my school bag off my body, then took out my small med kit.

"Yuki-chan... Why did you bring that?" Yui asked. I looked at her. "I always come prepared." I said. I cleaned the wound on her neck, then placed a gauze patch over the puncture wounds. "Don't mess with that for a while. It'll take time to heal." I informed.

"Okay..." Yui said. I glanced back at Kou as he smirked. "Yui, go back to class. I'll be there shortly." I said. "O-Okay..." She repeated before leaving the roof. I stood to my feet and flipped my back. "Let's go. We're going to be late for class." I said.

I walked past him, but Kou grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my stomach while his other hand had hold of my chin. "You should've just let me take care of that, Yuki-chan." Kou said as he lifted my chin a little.

I didn't respond as I stared off into space, my face emotionless. "Now, you must pay the price." Kou said as he moved the collar of my shirt to the side, exposing my skin. "Nothing to say, Yuki-chan?" Kou asked with a smirk.

I stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "Beggars can't be choosers." I said. "Well said." Kou replied before sinking his fangs into my skin. He began to drink my blood while he held me in place. I didn't bother to put up a fight.

If Kou is thirsty, then he's allowed to drink from me. "Kou-kun," I said. "Hmm?" He hummed in response, smirking. "Please don't hold back. If you're that thirsty, then please feel free drink as much as you want. It's okay." I said.

"You have a kind heart, Yuki-chan. The way you give yourself over to us, it kind of makes me think you're a doll." Kou said. "A doll?" I repeated, emotionlessly. "Yeah. A plaything without a soul. But when I look into your eyes, I see a bit of life in you. So, you're more than just a doll, Yuki-chan." Kou mentioned before drinking my blood again.

A doll with a kind heart? No, I don't believe that. There's no way I'm like that. I'm not kind, but I'll tell you what I am. A doll without any emotions.