Possessive

I left Shu to sleep as I walked into the living room. But it looks like I walked in on a discussion, or something like that. "So you disappear and you reappear whenever you please? How could you? I won't forgive you even if you cry and beg for it." Kanato said to Yui with a frown.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked, emotionlessly. "How did you get in here?" Kanato asked. "Shu-kun brought me here. All he wanted was for me to sing to him." I explained.

"You sing?"

"Yes. If you'd like, I can sing you a song, too."

"So what if she can sing?" Subaru asked, appearing out of nowhere. I stared at him, blankly as he frowned at me before turning his attention towards Yui. "Did you have fun living with them?" He demanded. "Subaru-kun... I didn't..." Yui said, trailing off until Subaru punched the wall.

"Like I believe you. Damn, I'm pissed." He said. "1: I don't think she was asking you to believe her. 2: Aren't you always pissed?" I asked in an emotionless tone. Subaru quickly appeared in front of as he grabbed the front of my uniform.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" He demanded with a frown. "Not at all. But did you miss Yui while she was away? Is that why you're angry?" I asked, casually. Subaru frowned and shoved me back. "Damn human." He muttered.

I dusted off my clothes and fixed the front of my uniform. "Yuki-chan, are you all right?" Yui asked. "Yes, I'm fine." I said. I narrowed my eyes slightly as my vision began to blur. "Why... is this happened again?" I murmured to myself.

I don't understand what's happening to me. "Yuki-chan..." Yui said, looking at me with concern. I closed my eyes as I collapsed on the ground. "Yuki-chan!"

Shu's POV

I was listening to music while laying on the couch as my eyes were closed until I heard a small thud. I opened my eyes and noticed Yuki on the ground. "Yuki-chan! Yuki-chan!" Yui said, trying to shake her away. "Looks like she collapsed." Laito said, amused.

"Please, help her!" Yui begged. "Why should we? She's probably just faking it." Ayato said. I sighed and appeared beside Yui. "You're all too loud," I mentioned. I picked up Yuki bridal style and looked at Yui as she stared at me with worry.

"I'll take her to my room." I informed before walking away.

Once we got to my room, I set her down on my bed and sat at the edge. I glanced at the human as she slept. It makes me wonder why she collapsed, but what I was thinking about now is how someone like her can sing like an angel. Her voice is beautiful.

I moved a strand of hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear. She's so beautiful. "She's mine now." I muttered. I don't want anyone to have her. I don't want to share her. Yuki belongs to me and only me. She's mine.