Introduction

Story Background

            Hey guys! This story is really something I've been thinking about writing for a long time now so hopefully you all like it! I'm really inspired by music (especially Fifth Harmony's) so grab your headphones because there's going to be some listening going along with some of the chapters. Please let me know what you guys think of it!

            For this story, give me a little room to imagine. Lauren and Camila exist but separate from Fifth Harmony (as in they're not in the band but they still listen to the music). I thought it would be fun to include Fifth Harmony's music as a way to kind of help me tell the story, so this is how the story is set up. Also the names are based off people, but some relationships are changed from the real life ones.

Both Camila & Lauren's points of view are included, with a little more leaning on the Camila side, since that's how the story starts.

ALSO: I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK! Please write on my page that you've read it, liked it, what you liked, what you didn't like, etc.

My goal is honestly to write as good of fanfiction as the Camren stories I've read and loved!

Summary

            "Cut to the ending. Revise the script. The man of her dreams is a girl."

            Spring semester of junior year has begun at the University of Miami, and Camila Cabello is forced to face another boring few months of college. This is not what she had imagined college would be like. Sure, she loved playing collegiate soccer and she was passionate about her studies, but she thought she would have taken more risks by now. She thought she would have lived more, loved more by now... but the wounds of freshman year made everything harder.

            Enter in a certain green eyed beauty – Lauren Jauregui. She is the determined, passionate, intellectual, out and proud, softball star who everyone seems to know... except Camila. Lauren thinks she has everything figured out, she thinks she knows who she is supposed to be, until Camila comes into her life and makes her question what direction she really wants to follow...

Surrounded by the music that seems to constantly define their relationship and future, both of their worlds to collide and two hearts to rip open – exposing Camila's complicated past and questions about her sexuality, and Lauren's worries about who she is and her predetermined future.

Will the script remain the same? Or will the Lauren and Camila write their own stories... finding themselves and each other caught in a web of lies, love, lust, and life?