Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Camila's POV

I sat on my desk, wrapped in my towel, watching Dinah sort through my closet. "I really don't want to wear a dress," I combatted.

"You're wearing a dress," Dinah gave me a pointed look. She was in a very form fitting cranberry red sleeveless dress herself, her tan wedges accentuating her look. "This club is not really a jeans and crop top kind of place, as much as you would like it to be."

"Ugh I wish..." I rolled my neck, already feeling a little sore from the game.

"How about this?" She held up a black dress, which had long sheer sleeves and crossed in front to leave the abdomen and a little bit of the chest open. I knew was fairly short on me, which is why I'd only worn it a few times... not to mention the opening in the front. "This is hot, why haven't you worn this? Okay yeah you're wearing it, no protest." She handed the dress out to me.

{Kind of like this, but a little different.}

            I shrugged, normally I wouldn't have felt comfortable wearing it. To be honest, I'm not sure why I even owned it. But the game had put me in a good mood, and we had already opened a bottle of white wine to celebrate. My suitemates, Dinah, and I were all really enjoying our relaxed pre-game as we got ready.

I shimmied into the dress, getting used to the feeling of my bare breasts pressing against the fabric, I didn't like not being able to wear a bra but it would have showed in the front. I looked in the mirror and blushed at the sight of myself, my breasts and firm abs slightly revealed by the opening. Turning around, I looked at my butt and made sure the dress was covering all the essentials. Barely, I giggled, already feeling a buzz. Man it's been a while since I drank. I knew a was a lightweight, but not this light. I put makeup on my face, more than normal, but just enough to still look natural. My hair had dried, and I let it fall in flat over my shoulders, curling it slightly at the ends. Spraying perfume on my neck and wrists, I finished my going out routine and continued checking myself in the mirror.

"Damn Mila," Lucy gushed as she walked into our room, she slapped my butt lightly. I'm not proud of the way my body reacted to being touched, it must be the alcohol.

"Looking good yourself, Luc," I charmed, poking the side of her light blue camisole dress. She did look amazing, her body highlighted by the way it draped over her.

"Group photo!" Ally yelled from the common room. I was glad she broke the moment between me and Lucy. Our friendship was suddenly headed back in a dangerous direction, and I was pretty sure I didn't want to endure that again. We all ran out and hugged together, making a few sexy faces and a few silly poses.

"I just got the text, the team is on their way to the club," Dinah announced to me, looking at her phone. "I'll call us an uber."

---