Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Camila's POV

            I woke up suddenly, jolting upright in bed. The window was open, letting moonlight envelop the dark room. There was no sign of the sun, it must be three in the morning or earlier. I wiped the sweat from my brow and breathed slowly, calming my racing heart. I must have had a nightmare. I was about to get up to crawl into Dinah's bed when I realized she wasn't there. Where could she be at three in the morning? I laid back in bed, closing my eyes. It was better not to think about it too much at this ungodly hour.

            I heard the door click open and quietly shut. It must be Dinah, I reasoned, not bothering to open my eyes. I could hear the figure walk towards the beds and felt a sudden dip in my own.

            "Dinah, what are you-" I snapped my eyes open. My breath hitched in my throat when I realized the figure wasn't Dinah at all. It was Lauren. "Lauren, what are you doing here?" I whispered anxiously. Lauren crawled up the bed, her body came over my own. She straddled my body, sitting gently on top of my pelvis. I bit my lip as I watched the beautiful girl run a hand through her smooth, dark locks.

            "I had to see you," she explained, her words raspy as ever.

            "Why?" I felt nervousness take over my body. Lauren placed her hands to either side of my head, leaning her body slowly forward until her face was directly above my own. Our noses grazed and she licked her lips, our eyes locking.

            "Because I missed you too baby."

            "You missed me?" I cursed myself for how much my voice squeaked.

            "All the time I was kissing someone else, I kept thinking about how much I wished she was you." She turned her head so her hair fell to one side, bringing her lips to my ear. "I kept thinking about everything I wanted to do to you." My pulse quickened at her seductive tone, her warm breath giving me goosebumps. Did Lauren really just say that?

            "What do you want to do to me?" I challenged, unsure if she meant what I was thinking.

            "This," she purred, capturing my lips quickly between her own. The kiss began slow and rhythmic, our lips meshing together as Lauren turned her head slightly. Her lips were so soft and plush, so gentle as they caressed my own.

Soon, passion took over both our bodies and Lauren swiped her tongue across my bottom lip. I moaned in pleasant surprise, opening my mouth slightly to grant her tongue access. She slid her tongue between my lips, stroking my own gently before sucking on my lips. She let go of her weight a little, pressing her body down onto mine. I grasped her back, running my fingertips down her shoulder blades through her shirt. Lauren was clearly pleased by my actions, rewarding me with a small moan as she ravished my mouth with her tongue.

            I grew more brazen, lowering my hands to her delicious ass. I grasped it loosely, pulling her into me more. I could feel her lips form into a smile as she kissed me. Lauren leaned on one elbow, running her free hand up my torso, sneaking it under my bed shirt. She drew circles on my exposed skin with her fingertips. I blushed as her hand explores further up, grazing against the bottom of my braless breasts. I could feel my nipples harden at the close encounter, sending a jolt of pleasure to my core.

That's when Lauren began slowly rubbing her hips against my own, her center pressing against my own through our shorts. My thin bed shorts and panties were no protection against the way her jean-short covered center rubbed against my pussy. Even covered by layers of clothes, I couldn't deny the overwhelming pleasure her actions gave me.