Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A/N

Hey again! If you guys like this story, please keep sharing it! Also, please keep up the commenting! I love all the comments, I literally read every single one of them (they make my days so much better).

This part is longer than I usually write, so hope you guys like it. And I literally just finished this part at 12:46 pm and I proof read but still if there's any errors, I'm sorry I'm just really tired. Thanks guys! Enjoy!

Camila's POV

I parted my lips slightly, leaning into Lauren before whispering, "Lauren, I-"

Suddenly, I felt Lauren's body being ripped from mine, pulled behind the tall figure of a blonde girl. Fuck – Megan. I had totally forgot she was even there.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she growled at me, the air growing thick and heavy as people stopped to stare at the confrontation.

Shit.

"I was just-" I stuttered, running a hand through my hair in a futile attempt to calm my nerves and racing heart. Everyone is staring – fuck.

"You we're just, what? Dancing with my girl?" Megan got in my face.

"Megan, stop," Lauren quipped, making an attempt to pull her back.

"I'll deal with you later," Megan shot back at Lauren, causing the girl to blink in surprise at her harsh tone.

"Don't talk to her like that," I moved towards the pair, glaring at Megan.

"Camila... it's fine," Lauren ran a characteristic hand through her gorgeous locks. She looked nervous, almost scared, not knowing how to deal with the whole situation and all the attention we were receiving.

"No, it's not okay," I turned my attention towards Megan.

"Just go back to your boy toy," Megan rolled her eyes, pulling a possessive arm around Lauren and pulling her into her side. "Or did you forget he was even here? Because the way you were looking at Lauren's ass, seems like you got a little out of line." I blushed, knowing I had completely forgot about everyone else when Lauren was dancing on me. I looked awkwardly around the room, not knowing what to say or do. "Just get your 'bi-curious' ass out of here and leave my girl alone."

"Oh my god," Lauren yelled, moving out of Megan's grasp. "First of all, I am not 'your girl' and second of all, I wanted to dance with Camz." I couldn't help it, I cracked a smile. Lauren wanted to dance with me? Well, the way she was moving against me, the way she looked at me, the way she so willingly moaned when I touched her... that all seemed to imply the same. Still, it was nice to hear her verbalize it to everyone. "Besides, she's straight..." Lauren shot me an awkward look. "She's not interested in me... trust me." My heart sank. Could she really not know how much I was interested in her? Oh if you only knew Lauren.

"So you just let straight girls grab your pussy?" Megan spat out at Lauren, who stepped back towards me in shock. "Wow, what a slut." Lauren took a second to regain her composure, her eyes turning from hurt to anger. She was just about to say something when I cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up," I challenged, moving between Megan and Lauren, my body shielding Lauren's protectively. I don't know where any of this coming from. Normally, I hate confrontation. I shy away from it. But hearing Megan talk about Lauren like that, I couldn't be quiet... I couldn't let her talk to Lauren like that. "You don't know the first thing about her. All you want from her is to get in her pants."