Sakura is a pretty good charachter

This page is just on all of the things I think about on Sakura and what I like about her character.

To me, Sakura is actually one of my favorite characters inside of the series and to me is mostly not what haters say she is.

My thoughts on her character are actually mostly positive, I mean there is not a lot of things to not like about her character, I mean unless you really just have a problem against her for no god damn reason at all and just hold grudges against her.

Sakura is one of the only reasons of why I actually watched the series. I watched to see her improve and get better, and she did get better. She got training from Tsunade, became a really successful medic, and got what she wanted. 

There were times in the anime when she did annoy me though, believe me. Her always fawning over Sasuke was annoying at points in the first Part, but after she cut her hair, her character improved, and after Sasuke left she REALLY improved. 

To me she was the most relatable character there, and she still kicked ass. That's why all those haters out there really piss me off. She, unlike Sasuke, Naruto ,and many other characters of the series did not grow up with parents who were ninja and did not grow up with any bloodline power ups. She got stronger by herself and was successful on doing so.

I think, 'Well, if all of those haters were sent to a world like Naruto, then they would be like her in part I or worse.'

She, if you actually try and see, is actually a pretty strong character, and no one can deny that. But, haters insist that 'Oh, she dosen't deserve that power cuz she's  a bitch.', 'She did absolutely nothing to earn that power.' Crap like that.

Weeellll, if you could all just think for once, remember the fact where Sakura trained for 2 whole years t gain that power with Tsunade as her mentor. And knowing Tsunade, she did not make it easy for her. Just saying. I mean if all y'all were in her shoes and had to train that hard, I'd bet that you all wouldn't last long.

Sakura is a character that I really respect and I think that she dose in fact deserve that respect. As I said a little earlier she dose not have any keki genki, tailed beast, or parents that were ninja. Her parents were total regular citizens and were not able to help her train. Sure, Naruto didn't have any parents, but his kyuubi chakra helped him out, which Sakura had none of.

Sakura was also relly unlike, because of how she liked Sasuke. To me, that doesn't make any sense because I never knew liking someone was a crime. One thing people mostly pin on her is that Sasuke has called her annoying multiple times, which is in fact true. What they don't see though is the different ways that he has said it. If you all just look closely enough at how he said those words to her, then maybe you may understand what he actually means. "What most of you haters think is that, "Oh gosh, Sasuke called her annoying and not just once but at least three times! He must really not like her."

If all of you cannot understand just what Sasuke actually means ny some words, then I have no idea how you guys actually understand most of the series. Just saying.

I'll go over the calling her annoying stuff later, cuz actually, him calling her annoying was a pretty big part in her character development.

That's it for now. If you can please comment, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading!