Anger Rant

Ok, so I was just skimming through the internet today attempting to try and find a rant that backs up Sakura's character and so far I have only found one (not including ones on wattpad). Since there was nothing out there that actually supported her character. I decided, "Well, might as well find out more about what the haters say about her" and what they say (no offence) is pretty rediculous. 

What a lot of them rant bout is how much Sakura's  character has hit Naruto in the series. Ido understand that she has hit him many times and yelled at him many times, but most of those moments were for comedical purposes. I do get that Sakura hitting him at times can be really annoying, but come on. Who the heck wants to watch a total serious anime. And if you do, go watch another anime!

Some of these haters just Hate! Hate! Hate! All they could say about Sakura's character were all of the bad things about her! Only a small percentage of those rant videos said something a bit positive about Sakura's character! 

People also call Sakura's character useless and weak. Excuse me but Sakura is anything but weak and useless! If you want to call her weak and useless then go ahead! But it sure as hell isn't true! She has fucking strength like fucking Tsunade! She's a fucking medic and has healed more fucking people then I bet most of the people at the time could! People always say, "Oh, Sakura is so weak! Even Hinata is more useful than her!" She needed help form a freaking grandma to defeat Sasori!"" If she was so useful then where the hell was she when freaking Neji died!?" "Why the heck did she play with Naruto's feelings like that!? She's such a bitch!"

You guys Back. The Truck. Up. Sakura is roasted because of things like this. Ok, first Sakura is more useful than you guys think, but ya'll just hate her so much ya'll just don't wanna believe it! If Sakura was as useless as ya'll say she is than Hinata, Naruto, Kankuro, and tons of other shinobi would be fucking dead right now!! If she was so weak then she wouldn't be able to crack the fucking ground with one punch! And don't tell me this girl is weak!!! 

As I said in the earlier chapter Sakura grew up with a civilian family who knew close to nothing about anyone ninja related! Sasuke had his family to teach him the basics (in the beginning) and was born from a very powerful clan! Naruto had the nine tails which I know isn't easy, but gave him an inhuman amount of chakra! As we all also know, he's an Uzumaki which is another well known clan! Sakura had no one except for the academy to rely on for anything related to ninja!

All of the haters say, 'We don't like that dumb ass bitch because she's supposed to be the main character and she's soooo weak!' 

My first thing about those type of thoughts are that, Sakura got where she was by her own hard work and y'all just hate her too much to realize all of the positive things about her!

And the Neji thing... Sakura cannot be at several different places at once!! For all we know she could have been no where near the site when Neji got killed. She also may have been healing someone else at the time. What I'm trying to say is that all the haters out there really need to try and not look at all of the negitive things and for once try and look for something positive.

That's all I have for now, though I may or may not make a part 2 for this... we'll see. Hanks for reading tho!! I would really appreciate it if you guys would review tho, I would really like some feedback! Thanks again! :)