Sakura And OC's

One of the many things that piss me off the most are Oc's that are mean to Sakra or Oc's that are pretty much replacements/ripoffs of Sakura's character. There are so many OC's that I have seen on the internet that are trace overs/color overs of Sakura's character. You know what most of them have in common? Well, if you haven't known, a lot of Naruto OC's that exist are replacements of Sakura's character, characters that are just straight up mean to Sakura, or characters that make Sakura & Ino look like the bad guy. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well you know, the old classic "When I was in the academy Sakura and Ino would always bully me and make me stay away from Sauske because they don't want me to take him away from them. And later on when I got older I turned into the apprentice of Tusnade, was the best healer in the village, won Sasuke's heart, and showed Ino & Sakura who was better." or "I'm Sakura's younger sister who goes to the same academy class as her. She tortures/bullies me every day just so she could make me stay away from Sasuke. It happens every day untill Sasuke suddenly finds out blah blah blah." You get where I'm going.

 If anyone had an OC like this and is reading this I am sorry and it was just a coincidence that I thought up of that. (But you should of expected something like this since this is a PRO Sakura rant). 

Every time I see stories like those it makes me want to vomit because Sakura would not go so far to physically hurt someone for Sasuke. She was only like that because of her rivalry with Ino and only Ino. She did not engage with anyone else with any harmful intentions. And before you start talking to me about their rivalry... They were kids, I will repeat, they were kids and at the time they were naive.

 I also am not fond of the fact that people go so far as to replace her with and OC. To me Sakura in the Naruto universe is a hard character to replace. If you just make a character that totally replaces Sakura, then by that time, I would just totally give up reading the fanfic altogether. To me it would just never be the same. 

One more thing that intreigues me is the dact that some people call trace overs an color ins of Sakura, prettier than the actual girl herself. The reason why that catches my attention is because those OCs who they call "prettier than that ugly bitch" (yes, someone on the internet has said that before) are trace overs and color ins! They have the same face! The only difference is that the OC is wearing different cloths and has different color hair (which is usually the thing, but not always).

 Thank you for reading this! Please review!