Chapter 10 *EDITED*

I couldn't breathe, nor walk. I looked like a fancy hooker. I was embarrassed and ashamed of who I had become. I let them bully me, enjoyed while he bedded me. What had happened to me? Where did my fight go? No soul mate of mine would do this to me, it was unforgivable.

Who was I?

I thought while looking at my reflection, my nipples poked out, and cleavage full on view.

The dress clung to me, showing my smooth curves and round ass from all those squats. It had two splits on either sides, revealing my long pale legs to the thigh. My back was also showing as the dress was a bare back. The door opened and from the large mirror, I saw him lean against the wall and admire my body. He took it from head to toe, taking his time. I felt naked under those eyes, saw them change with lust.

"Let's go," his voice was harsh and husky. I looked around the room I had grown to like. This was my last time seeing it. I wondered who I would be sold to and tears welled in my eyes but I held them back. I was a big girl and big girls don't cry. Taking a last glance, I took a deep breath and followed Rafael. He was wearing black denim jeans with a black golf t-shirt. It clung to his body, showing his muscles and abs. looking down, I was stunned to see black Adidas sneakers. It was my first time seeing him in casual and wow, he was damn hot. Greedily, I took in the sight ahead of me. He was an adonis, a sexy devil.
We took the elevator and it opened to the ground floor where I could make out about twelve cars from Lamborghinis to Rolls Royce and far ahead I saw a chopper and a private jet. This place was humongous and could accommodate more than a hundred more cars.

A car beeped when he pressed his keys. It was a shiny red sports car. We hooped in and took off, two black Range rovers following us with the guards. Wind blew through my white locks, causing them to float as the car sped away. I don't know what speed we were moving at but I loved it. My heart drummed with fear and excitement as I wanted to shout at the top of my voice and stand on my seat but bit my lip and held the excitement in.

The car pulled up front of a club with the neon lights shining ' MAGNET CLUB'.

It all dawned on me again, draining my excitement into dread. There was already a long queue outside of people in all kinds of cloths, waiting for a chance to get in. My tummy turned on me as my fate grew near, slowly, I slid our of the car and followed Rafael.
Without fuss, we slipped in the club which was on fire. I thought the music would make my ears bleed. The club was so packed, I could barely move. People danced, some jumping, neon lights lighting the dance floor as I made out all kinds of people, some making out, dancing, and doing drugs.

In the air lingered alcohol and sweat, mist was rising from the floor, making the place look glorious.

The DJ was far up ahead, almost touching the roof in a small cabin made for him. This club was the 'it thing', the place to be. Rafael took my hand and dragged me along. It took forever to pass to the steps which led to the basement.

A steel door came to view and Rafael put his finger on a scanner, causing the door to open.

Two buffy men stood ahead of the door.

"A bucket of green stripper heels."

I heard Rafael say before the men opened another door behind them. The door shut behind us with a lock, I looked at it realizing that the guards had not entered.

This was it, there was no way out now.

"You do whatever I say, don't embarrass me because if you do, I'll let my men and dogs tear your friend's vagina up. Got that?" Rafael said, leaning over my shoulder.

I shivered where I stood, my mind just playing the images of Ruby being raped by the men and dogs. I could feel the tears welling up and fought so hard to hold them back thinking of my dear make up. Lips quivered as fear paralyzed my limbs.