Chapter 23 *EDITED*

Harley's P.O.V

My hands were curled into fist with the thirst to just punch and poke someone's eyes out.  I was fuck'n mad and I was not sure why. I had to be strong, I had to fight. I was no longer daddy's girl nor mommy's mistake. I was now a victim, a victim of a crazy son of a bitch. I had to kick some ass and with that thought in mind an idea formed in my mind and I found myself smiling evilly.

I could see the driver checking me from the mirror of the car now and then.

"Fuck off," I wanted to tell him but that was extreme even for my new found anger.

We drove off the island, trees flying by my window. The weather was cold as always, the rain pouring, I had turned to love this weather. Two hours down and we were finally off that stupid island. The chopper waited for us at something which was kind of like a mini private airport.

The chopper took us to Moscow, there we went to Rafael's private doctor; Dr Smirnov. The private clinic was huge, occupying five floors of the Afon building. We parked in the parking lot at a reserved space. The guards opened the door for me and we were on our way into the building. The nurses were already waiting for me at the entrance along with the doctor.

''Miss Rosello, kak dela? Rad vas videt'" the doctor said with a huge smile on his face.

"ya khoroshiy doktor, ty?" I replied.

'' Ya tozhe khorosh, myrady videt' vas "the doctor said leading the way. We got in the elevator and went to the last floor.

No one dared to say another word. The nurses were too scared to even blink and I assumed Rafael had called to warn them.

You could feel the tension in the air, so much tension you could slice it. I was led to a massive room which could have just been seven wards boomed together. There was a huge bed at the centre covered in pink covers which were very tempting. Two side tables were set on either side of the bed with a phone, magazines and flowers. A huge white machine stood beside the bed.

"Please lay on the bed miss Rosello," The doctor said leading me to the bed. I got up and lay on my back coming face to face with the white ceiling.

Cushions were placed underneath my back and neck.

"Are you okay ma'am?"

"Yes doctor," I replied as they rolled my sweater and poured a very cold jell on my belly.

My heart was hammering in my chest, what if there was something wrong with my baby, what if my baby had two heads or something like that. I cleared my voice and closed my eyes.

I felt the doctor put pressure on my lower belly, he moved the scanner around making me more and more nervous.

I heard a strong heartbeat. Quickly I turned to the machine eagerly.

"Seems like you will be having a healthy baby, the baby has such a strong heartbeat, he or she is a fighter I can tell." The doctor said smiling causing me to giggle and look directly at the black and white screen.

My heart skipped a beat and I just felt so much love spread all over for my baby, I couldn't wait to hold her, I hoped it was a her. Fingers crossed.
An hour later we were back on the road. I felt so disappointed that I was going back to that house. I felt tears creep up but held them back with my hands balled to fists.  I wished I could just run away, I wished I could just vanish but I couldn't, I had to think about my baby's safety now. My hand automatically flew to my belly with the instinct to protect my baby.

The flight back seemed to be short as I counted down the hours the flight would take. I felt my heart sink when we neared the mini airport.

I didn't want to go back.

The plane landed in no time and I was escorted to the jeep waiting with the engine already running.
I fumbled with my hands nervously not ready to see the devil with his pitch fork.

In two hours we stopped before the massive gates of my hell hole as they slowly opened, guards stood on the two pillars besides the gate, some others all around the gate.

Swiftly we drove in and parked in the garage where a maid was already standing to open my door. I got out and quickly walked to the elevator which took me to my room where I cocooned myself in.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

RAFAEL'S P.O.V

I watched them pass through the gate, drive way and to the garage. My palms were sweating as my hands were balled into tight fists.

After they left I couldn't do a damn fuck'n thing. I stared at the window, waiting for them to come back. My head was sore from me pulling my hair now and then.

Quickly I got out of my office and marched to the garage only to find that Harley had just took the elevator to our room, my heart synced but none the less I pulled on my serious face and walked back to my office.

I wished I could see her, just to see if she is okay. I wished she could tell me herself how it was, how she felt like hearing our baby's heart. I wished to know if she was as nervous as me, if she was scared that something would be wrong with the baby just as I was.

I pulled my hair once again, I had put her through so much stress and what if that had caused implications on the baby. I paced back and forth thinking of everything that could have gone wrong.

What a bastard I had been but was it selfish of me to want another chance? Was it selfish of me to want her to give us a try? Was it selfish of me to want to build a family for my baby?

I sat down on my leather chair and contemplated on how to get the mother of my child to forgive me and want me.