Chapter 36 *EDITED*

"Please eat baby, please"

Rafael's voice was met by silence.

"What do you want? Anything I swear I will get it for you."

"I want you to stay away from me you sick fuck,"
"Please don't say that baby please."

"I said stay away from me you stupid asshole, I hate you." I heard a loud noise as if someone had just thrown something against the wall.

I walked faster to the scene wanting to see what was happening.

"Please don't be like that," Rafael was kneeling right next to this girl for which I had been mistaken for. She was sitting on one of the chairs from the dining table.

Out of nowhere the girl slapped Rafael and I gasped, she took her plate full of food and threw it against him. Being shocked was an understatement. Oohh she was going to get it, she was going to feel the wrath of Rafael's anger.

She continued screaming and throwing things, I could see that Rafael was getting angry and I just wanted to see how this would unfold. She was digging her own grave, I remember the first day Rafael had beat me to unconsciousness for throwing a tantrum.

Was I a bad person for not contemplating of helping her if Rafael hits her but why would I help her I am sure I was going to get my own punishment for running away.

Loala was pretty, she was skinny and tall with black shinny hair. She had good bone structure and I could see how someone could mistake me for her. We did look alike to some level, she was obviously prettier. My insides twisted with jealousy.

What happened next shocked me, Rafael didn't hit her, it seemed like all he did was beg her. My jaw dropped, if it was I who had done that I am sure that Rafael would have slapped me but no he just knelt besides his angel and asked for her to calm down but the girl didn't have it. She kept on throwing things at him, insulting him something I wouldn't dare do but why was I shocked. Rafael would never treat Loala like he treated me, she was his angel, his precious and I just felt sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

I was the trash, the mistake and she was the one. She was the one he respected, the one he loved and I had been a fool to think that he had ever loved me. Quickly I walked past the scene, tears threatening to fall. Just as I passed them Loala saw me and turned.
"Help me!" she started shouting towards me, if only she knew that I like her also needed help.

"Help me please, Get me out of here!" She screamed. If I could I would help her before he tamed and broke her like he did me, before it was too late like it was for me. I would now always be tied to Rafael because of our baby, I was ruined, marked.

I walked faster wanting to get away from this scene. I could suddenly feel Rafael's eyes burn holes on my back and I made the mistake to turn and look at him. He looked like the devil, His eyes told me that he was coming for me and I started running towards the stairs. Up I went and away from the girl's cry for help. I could not understand why he sent me to the wing with so much steps and no elevator. I knew he was whipped but couldn't he just think of his baby. I took the steps one at a time taking breaks now and again beads of sweat on my forehead my chest viciously rising up and down while I tried breathing in and out. I guess this was the exercise the doctor was talking about. I blinked back the tears feeling the strain from my muscles with no adrenaline and anger to push me through like before.