Chapter 15 *EDITED*

Eight hours of pacing yet still no plan of how to get out of this. The sun was high up and I was feeling faint and dizzy. He was still not back but I knew he would be anytime from now. I needed a plan, fast.
I had been locked in.

Walking to the door, I banged on it.

"Open up!" I screamed.

"Open up!"

I heard it being unlocked before it opened.

"I need Ruby,"

"No one is allowed in until the boss comes back."

"I need her, my period just started, am bleeding heavily. I need her now."

He seemed to consider it before walking out and locking the door.

Ten minutes later, Ruby came barging in my room.

"Ma'am, how are you? I heard you were asking for me."

"Ruby, I'm in trouble. Rafael caught me trying to escape. He was so mad Ru. I don't know what to do."

"Oohh my God, ma'am why would you do that? He's going to kill you when he comes back."

"I saw my mom and I thought she'd take me home but...but...." A tear ran down my cheek.

"Ru, please help, what can I do?"

"I don't know. Why don't you seduce him? Make him want you, give him the night of his life. Make him see what he'd lose if he killed you. You can dance right? "

"Yeah Ru, that could work. That could work."
I got off the bed and ran to my purse, taking out the black card Rafael gave me when we went to New York.

"Ru I want you to run to the nearest lingerie shop and buy me one with some heels. It must be sexy Ru, it must blow him off. Please hurry. He may be back anytime"

She rushed off after I gave her the card hoping this would work, needing it to work. Walking to the bathroom, I ran a bath, pouring all my oils before soaking myself in there for an hour. After that, I carefully oiled my skin with my expensive lotion before curling my black long locks. I applied some make up, my dark eye shadow, mascara and my deep red mac. Liking the results, I sat on the bed, waiting for Ru to come back before Rafael got here.

My eyes were heavy as I kept yawning. I was hungry and sleepy having not slept a wink at night and hadn't eaten anything since the day before. Standing up, I walked to the glass doors and opened them before walking to the large balcony with two chairs and a table.

Sitting down, I took in the view. It was beautiful; a large body of sea, the deep green thick forest with the breeze grazing my skin. I wondered where I was, I had asked but it was one question Ru hadn't answered. I had seen the road but it seemed like we needed a chopper to get to the nearest city which I also didn't recognize.

Were we even in Russia?

There were no houses nearby, running away from here would be stupid really.

It seemed like hours before Ru came back, I had passed out on the chair and it was dark when I woke up.

"Is he back? What took you so long?"